Second Skin Audio

Check my set up before i buy everything

when I first started I bought my boxes from here, I still can't really complain about them.

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/fp/tcat/28000/SFV/30046

I'd say soon as you can learn how to build your owns, it'll save tons of money and it's a good feeling to know you built it yourself :yahoo:

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

so 200 for two comps kickers rated at like what 300 watts?

look at your local craiglist ill rather get 1 mtx 9500 12 or 15. for 150-200.

the ap 1500 amp.

that would be better imo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AUDIOPIPE-1500W-MONO-Car-Audio-Amplifier-Amp-Sub-/230467600391?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item35a8f08007 Get this AP1500 if you get one because your going to need and inline fuse, and for your price range, Id look into some Alpine Type R`s Edited by MrSoHeavySPL

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

If you can't afford 2 nice subs, get 1 for now and another one later. Get the AQ 1500 and one nice sub, DC Level 4 mebe.

You mean AudioPipe or AudioQue? AP makes 1500d and AQ makes 1200d

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

what you have picked out will be a perfectly good 1st system. there will always be something better and we can talk all day about that. if you like the sound of kickers, go for it. there is no reason to over power the subs with a 1500w amp before you even know how to tune the amp. stick with the 500w alpine, its a good amp and you will be less likely to burn up the subs when you make your user errors. and I mean no offense there, we all made mistakes in the beginning.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

what you have picked out will be a perfectly good 1st system. there will always be something better and we can talk all day about that. if you like the sound of kickers, go for it. there is no reason to over power the subs with a 1500w amp before you even know how to tune the amp. stick with the 500w alpine, its a good amp and you will be less likely to burn up the subs when you make your user errors. and I mean no offense there, we all made mistakes in the beginning.

+1^ I went with that amp and 2 P1 12s for my first system and loved it for about 2 or 3 years, now i am rebuilding because i want more!

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.