Sundown Audio

Help Amp Cuting of

FaTbOy911

Yup amp has 1/2 gain and eq a little under half. Yes it has everything the same as when we put the powerbass. Woofers are down to 1ohm but yea i wanted to clamp them to see the imp rise subs are the pionner champ series 1200 rms each there 2 12's

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

Its a pionner4250 here in guatemala but there i think its a 4200 double din i forgot the max volume

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

Yea thats what i said also but no even at just amps 1/2 gain and no gain on eq still cuts of but at lile 14 of volume maybe it is the grounds im going to see if i find a better ground

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

Nope and the funny thing is we put a powerbass 1500rms and that one dosent cut of,we sent it back in to the shop and they said that it gave them no problem

Question for ya .When you sent it back to the shop did they use the same head unit as you did ? probably not right .The reason i ask is i had the same problem with a pioneer deck and a memphis amp .If i switched out the head unit to a different brand like kenwood,or alpine ,the amp would work fine .Or if i used the pioneer head with a different amp like you did, everything worked fine .But the 2 together would give me problems .I talked to memphis and they said they never heard of this .So i took another pioneer deck,same model, and another memphis amp same model and installed it in a different car ,and had the same problem .About 5 months later i talked to a memphis rep and he said he had heard of this but didnt know why.

Member of Team 808

Member of Team North East Spl