Broken roof and stupid flex !

That's why people use deading products.... :peepwall:

deadening doesnt prevent shit from ripping.

It does help to a certain point. :)

Reduces flex= more time left before it rips.

And just brace things too if you are loud. :drinks:

EDIT:(didn't want to make another post :P)

Like i said, to a certain point. :)

And you are waayyy too loud for deadening. :clapping:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

there is a certain point where deadening is pointless for flex. and where his ripped deadening would have not made a difference. i ripped the back of my cab free and it was deadened. i ripped my roof in a couple spots and it was deadened. i ripped my door on my van and it was VERY deadened.

deadening works great if you arent loud.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

wall it x2

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Ouch.

Shame to see that on a new vehicle (even if it is a Suzuki)

:lol: Just kidding. :santa:

ahahaha touche!!! yeah i know it´s a piece of crap little car but i honestly love it hehe :peepwall:

That lil thing was flexing haha, I like it :good::clapping:

haha really? i thought everyone would hate those rattles haha

dam hopefully one day my car will break lie that lol an old one of course

haha what for?i hate it hehe, people seems to like the car all messed up, beats me :turkey:

Did the same thing to my blazer... Everything went downhill, broke the roof brace and the sunroof, and it just squeaks and rattles all the time inside...

And it´s gonna get worst right?? :(

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

just wall it, make sure its sealed off and you wont have to worry bout the hatch or the roof flexing where the crackes are :)

I honestly thought about it at the beggining, but believe it or not that´s my daily car, i´m considering retiring the Sexplorer from comps and just wall it for ground pounding, big problems is that this car would be with only 3 10´s again on the trunk, once you are loud you never want to come back to small systems , so we´ll see

:peepwall:

welcome the wonderfull world of being loud in audio. i dont feel sorry for you one bit.

hehehe thanks man, i guess it´s the price you have to pay right? and i honestly don´t think i´m that loud yet, i guess i´ll have to brake the doors also :popcorn:

there is a certain point where deadening is pointless for flex. and where his ripped deadening would have not made a difference. i ripped the back of my cab free and it was deadened. i ripped my roof in a couple spots and it was deadened. i ripped my door on my van and it was VERY deadened.

deadening works great if you arent loud.

Trust me, i have 2 layers on each door and 3 layers on the roof, the trunk has some but it doesn´t help at all because i don´t even have the plastic pieces because they broke down.

Hank, you gave me a big LOL man hahaa, it´s a big truth, deadning doesn´t help that much when you get stupid loud, you sir are quoted on firm hehehe

wall it x2

that´s an option, pretty sure i´ll wall the sexplorer, nice advice :drinks:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Damn! Bro, this is what happens when you get into loud acoustical terrorist attacks! Ha ha, have you done any bracing on the roof?

When upgrading to the three RF T4000s, no amount of deadener was working, and it looked like it was going to start ripping down the middle. Had to make a steel reinforcementunderneath the deadener then put sounddeadenershowdown butyl rope in between the steel and deadener. Worked wonders for me and I'm glad I did now that I'm about to upgrade to even more power.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And didn't you know, adding the sound of metal flexing only adds to the bass to help increase your deebeez!

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived