Computer UPDATED 2/16/12

im happy with it so far, just got it installed an hour ago. seems to be working good.

2009 Hyundai Accent GL

Alpine CDA 9884

Rockford Fosgate Wire

Rockford Fosgate 501bd

Soundstream 12 Reference

Hifonics Zeus ZXI 6410

Rockford Fosgate T1652

Rockford Fosgate T152

XBL: NW Livin Loud

Thanks i tried.. this case doesn't have the best cable management options. next upgrades will include 2 Corsair Force Series GT 120gb ssds in raid 0, and blue uv sleeving. Possibly a XFX 1000watt ps.

2009 Hyundai Accent GL

Alpine CDA 9884

Rockford Fosgate Wire

Rockford Fosgate 501bd

Soundstream 12 Reference

Hifonics Zeus ZXI 6410

Rockford Fosgate T1652

Rockford Fosgate T152

Thanks i tried.. this case doesn't have the best cable management options. next upgrades will include 2 Corsair Force Series GT 120gb ssds in raid 0, and blue uv sleeving. Possibly a XFX 1000watt ps.

Machine looks great. A pair of SSD's should make this thing boot up like a BOSS! Any reason you're looking at a 1000w PSU? That's like absurd overkill for a system like this that probably only pulls like 400 watts at full load. Are you adding some serious hardware upgrades soon?

Just for comparison:

XFX 1000w = $250

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16817207019

Corsair 650w = $150

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16817139035

Seasonic 650w = $140 (on sale right now)

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16817151088

All 3 are fully modular, so cable management should be better regardless of what you pick. The Seasonic is the best of the 3 IMO, but the Corsair one gets you all black, pre-sleeved, sexy cables, so even if there's a cable or 2 showing it won't stick out. And a 650w 80+ Gold unit will EASILY support a pair of high-end cards, so you'll still have headroom for the future.

I'd just hate to see you spend an extra $100 on something that you'll never get any extra use out of. That extra cash could be put toward a case with better cable management or toward a stronger graphics card. Just trying to help :good:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Thanks for the input. however like you said i do plan on upgrading. Looking at the AMD Phenom II X6, and new Graphics in SLI. (looking at EVGA GTX 580s) As for choosing the XFX power supply, since this system wont see water cooling, its fan has the ability to turn off when its not needed keeping noise down. which is the main reason i went with it. I also want one that with overclocking wont have a problem delivering power.

2009 Hyundai Accent GL

Alpine CDA 9884

Rockford Fosgate Wire

Rockford Fosgate 501bd

Soundstream 12 Reference

Hifonics Zeus ZXI 6410

Rockford Fosgate T1652

Rockford Fosgate T152

Oh and i can always change The color. :)

Edited by Macfadyen732

2009 Hyundai Accent GL

Alpine CDA 9884

Rockford Fosgate Wire

Rockford Fosgate 501bd

Soundstream 12 Reference

Hifonics Zeus ZXI 6410

Rockford Fosgate T1652

Rockford Fosgate T152

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Now there's a brand that I haven't heard of, thanks. I'll look into it.

2009 Hyundai Accent GL

Alpine CDA 9884

Rockford Fosgate Wire

Rockford Fosgate 501bd

Soundstream 12 Reference

Hifonics Zeus ZXI 6410

Rockford Fosgate T1652

Rockford Fosgate T152

I have a Sea Sonic X-850 PS for my new build. I haven't seen it yet as I am still over seas but it is sitting at the house waiting for me to put it with the rest of my new build from scratch.