And all the people who are trash talking these will never understand REAL sq..., lol just like anything that's top quality you pay the price...

You think a z06 should be the same price as a 93 civic? or are you going to pay that much for the corvette

was that 93 civic example aim'ed at me ahaha. :peepwall: (looks at avatar)

hahahaha

this mad me laugh and woke my mom up from sleeping on the couch

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

I see alot of people talking shit, and alot of those people I wouldn't take their system if it was free. Don't hate cause you can't afford

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

And all the people who are trash talking these will never understand REAL sq..., lol just like anything that's top quality you pay the price...

You think a z06 should be the same price as a 93 civic? or are you going to pay that much for the corvette

was that 93 civic example aim'ed at me ahaha. :peepwall: (looks at avatar)

hahahaha

this mad me laugh and woke my mom up from sleeping on the couch

lol i was like what. im not hatin i wish i could afford these ahaha

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I wish I could afford these but I could only afford the 300 something dollar component set from Rainbow, though they do still sound great

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

we can get some mcintosh amps to gow with them rainbows.

I wish I had some mcintosh amps all I got is DD though

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

we can get some mcintosh amps to gow with them rainbows.

I wish I had some mcintosh amps all I got is DD though

i wouldnt mind one of the old harrison labs "drag queen" amps.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

that set better come with a solid gold case and a gold watch for that price. even if i had the bucks for them i wouldnt get them.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived