Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

My dust cap flew off my SMD!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

i have no idea why it happened. my btl was in my car for almost 2 years without a problem like this. in fact the btl is still working, i just upgraded.

SMD 15" Dual 2

MMATS M3000.1

DC Power 250XP

Dual Optimas

JL C5-650 6.5"

PPI AX404 Art Series

3Sixty.2

Posted

how close is that battery to the port? idk if its related to the cone getting effed up but it should be the width of the port away from it minimum to prevent effecting the port. you prolly need to get a hold of ascendant and see about a recone. that thing looks like a lost cause now.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

damn that sucks man.

but if it was me and my funds was low and that sub still worked ill still pound it the way it is. who says bass need to look pretty :lol:

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 576 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...