Sundown Audio

Oh Crap what could this be for

how many and of what  

66 members have voted

1. 1. how many and of what

keep in mind people also said doing 48 10s behind the c pillar couldnt be done either :P

if there is a way, he will find it... and his truck is LONG... he has the room :)

:peepwall: too bad it won't be in his truck.

its too early, i thought i read that he said it was, i misread :(

but if anyone can find a way it would be him lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i posted a vehicle what i purchased a few months back. trust me the van has plenty of room or else this wouldnt even be a consideration.

b8017091.jpg

i love my truck the way it is but i have to outdo myself as always. it will be unique as in nobody else has the speakers and nobody has that much cone area. it may or may not put up numbers but hey it will definetly push some air.

after pricing everything out and it might not be in the budget i may still do the setup in the van but go with some really cheap 18s but id prefer something jacob has designed because well..... they are the best.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

How about 20 21s

2009 Buick Lucerne CXL, Sundown SAZ-3000d,Sundown SAX 100.4,2 Shuriken SK-BT80 (80ah batts),Mechman Custom Alt (specs to be determined),Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine I61-2,T3 Audio t2000 (2 12s) , JVC KWHDR720 (doubledin headunit w/iPhone adapter) , SecondSkin Damplifier Pro/ Speaker Tweakers......Build in progress but I have all equipment and Enclosure is going to be around 5 net @ 35hz

Maybe in a trailer with a flexable port to the vehicle blow through kind of thing... Shiiit, you could do 30 21", or 60... how about 60 12" sony Explods...That many of anything is going to do something cool, lol!!!

But for real, I wish you the best on this build. It will be epic indeed. I did'nt go that big, I only did 8 10"s, but it was a daily driver only vehicle kind of thing. I wasnt really going for numbers, but more of a just to do it kind of thing. Did 150+, not by much but 50+ none the less. Can't wait to see this build. :drink40:

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

What's gonna power all this?

2009 Buick Lucerne CXL, Sundown SAZ-3000d,Sundown SAX 100.4,2 Shuriken SK-BT80 (80ah batts),Mechman Custom Alt (specs to be determined),Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine I61-2,T3 Audio t2000 (2 12s) , JVC KWHDR720 (doubledin headunit w/iPhone adapter) , SecondSkin Damplifier Pro/ Speaker Tweakers......Build in progress but I have all equipment and Enclosure is going to be around 5 net @ 35hz

Well if he is currently powering 48 subwoofers then I'm sure those same amps won't have a problem pushing 30 subs. More power per sub plus double the cone area. I can't even imagine what this thing is going to be like