DC Sound Lab

DC Southeast Contact Info

I just wanted to throw this up here, as recently my email and personal messenger on here has been filling up pretty quickly, and i may not be able to get back to everyone or the messages may get "lost" so Jeff ( 1/2 of DC Southeast ) also known as corona_jeff on here, will handle the duties as well as myself. Contact for each of us is as follows. Ill update this with our DC emails soon as well.

Dustin Wright

912-308-1115

[email protected]

JefF Smith

912-484-7687

[email protected]

Chode/Moderator will you please sticky this?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

my spidey sense is tingling...... it detects many drunk dials in your future.....

just kidding. ill call you if i decide to go with DC in the future.

Thanks buddy :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Thanks Dustin, Yea I never sleep so shoot me a message or call. I will do all I can to answer questions or fine the answers. Come on Ben get the DC in the PT.

if the deal is right i will. these fi bl's are just about as bad as those T3 tss i tried back in '06, which are definitely the bottom 2 subs ive ever had, even the audiobahns i used to have are higher on my list, lol. for being fi' next to top line sub these things sure are shit.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Thanks Dustin, Yea I never sleep so shoot me a message or call. I will do all I can to answer questions or fine the answers. Come on Ben get the DC in the PT.

if the deal is right i will. these fi bl's are just about as bad as those T3 tss i tried back in '06, which are definitely the bottom 2 subs ive ever had, even the audiobahns i used to have are higher on my list, lol. for being fi' next to top line sub these things sure are shit.

Well, shoot me a message or call. Worst case when I get ready to recone Next month and I have woofer out. We can drop my XL's in the PT and let it rip. If the go up in smoke no big deal cause there being rebuilt. If you happy then we can get you some ASAP and we will work something out or we will make the deal right. Either way win or loose it sounds fun. Let me know how that sounds.

Well, shoot me a message or call. Worst case when I get ready to recone Next month and I have woofer out. We can drop my XL's in the PT and let it rip. If the go up in smoke no big deal cause there being rebuilt. If you happy then we can get you some ASAP and we will work something out or we will make the deal right. Either way win or loose it sounds fun. Let me know how that sounds.

what time can i give you a call?

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

At the request of Jeff and Dustin i have pinned this topic so you guys can get the info you need quickly

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

what time can i give you a call?

[/quote

Call me when ever. Im awake now.