Did Meade just get into a lil pissing fight about straight pipes? :ehh:

why do you say that? because i think its a dumb idea on a brand new lexus? :ehh:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

yeah I don't think it would be your style at all, and your state laws wouldn't allow it anyway I don't think

your right, straight pipes on a brand new car isnt my style at all. Sounds pretty ridiculous actually.

I totally agree. Who in there right mind takes a higher end BRAND new car and "unbolt" the mufflers.

People say this, cause they have nothing new they could really do it to so they dream.

I hate straight pipes on anything.(I'm not talking about open headers) But actually dull exhaust with no muffler. Sounds terrible 99.9% of the time and in some cases actually decreases horsepower and torque.

I'm considered a "Redneck" and well they are known for that shit.

Diesels without mufflers can be okay, but that's about it, besides a race car/truck, that has a hevla big cam.

I don't know if I would call it that, just two different views on it

Just so you know, cats do little to nothing on exhaust volumes. Thats what resonators and mufflers are for.

just so you know cats do a lot for volume levels I know because I have actually modded my exhaust both ways

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Cats do a lot for noise. If I took the 4 cats off my truck it would be loud as hell! That's why they make "high flow cats" if you restrict the flow you also restrict the sound, it's just like having too small of port on an enclosure.

just so you know

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

hell if I had an isf I would just unbolt the mufflers, lower it slightly and put new wheels on and leave it alone. it's a fast luxury car not a civic

whats the deal with your avatar? are you into that nazi shit or what? Thats not going to stay you know that right? Please replace that with something less offensive. Thanks.

yeah unbolt mufflers and put resonated tips on it, it has like 4 cats on it so won't be to loud

and it's from a movie but I'll change it

ya no thanks on that and i know what movie its from im not stupid. I just wonder why someone would think that is a cool avatar. I see you changed it. Thanks :)

Agreed...

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

just so you know cats do a lot for volume levels I know because I have actually modded my exhaust both ways

Thats neat, i do exhaust work at least once a week for customers.

Cats do a lot for noise. If I took the 4 cats off my truck it would be loud as hell! That's why they make "high flow cats" if you restrict the flow you also restrict the sound, it's just like having too small of port on an enclosure.

just so you know

If you had actually done it then come back with the experience and tell me that.

I have one of those "high flow cats" on my personal car and the only reason my exhaust is loud is because the muffler is punched through.

Catalytic converters DO restrict flow, but not as much as you think. The honeycomb shape actually equalizes the pressure.

Don't tell me anything about exhaust because that is a huge part of the Emissions inspections license that i have along with my safety inspection license.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

^ you better go back and re evaluate your license then if you don't completely know about exhaust systems. I have an open exhaust right after my cats on my truck. When I put my new headers on I started the truck without the cats and it was loud as shit. After I put the cats back on it quieted the truck down just enough to not get any noise violations. I know from personal experience, don't act like you know when you don't know shit. I can back it up with multiple youtube vids and google searches if you want also. Fuck with me now

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

Archived