want to get a new handgun soon

recommendations?

<$1000

would like .45 but might settle for .40 or 9mm if gun is nice

absolutely no glocks

thinking of grabbing a Beretta px4 storm SD if I don't find something I like better

start by telling us any handguns you already have, handguns that you like, and if your looking for a narrow grip single stack gun for concealment, or a high capacity double stack?

all I've ever used is a beretta 92fs and revolvers, I think I might start saving and just get a kimber instead even though it's above my budget

Well if u like the beretta then you should like the kimber. Kimber makes a 9mm 1911, that just might be your cup of tea. My father the beretta, as well as the 9mm kimber. The beretta is sweet, but the kimber just has that extra lil somethin. Those 2 are very comperable weapons.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I still vote Kimber :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

want to get a new handgun soon

recommendations?

<$1000

would like .45 but might settle for .40 or 9mm if gun is nice

absolutely no glocks

thinking of grabbing a Beretta px4 storm SD if I don't find something I like better

start by telling us any handguns you already have, handguns that you like, and if your looking for a narrow grip single stack gun for concealment, or a high capacity double stack?

all I've ever used is a beretta 92fs and revolvers, I think I might start saving and just get a kimber instead even though it's above my budget

Well if u like the beretta then you should like the kimber. Kimber makes a 9mm 1911, that just might be your cup of tea. My father the beretta, as well as the 9mm kimber. The beretta is sweet, but the kimber just has that extra lil somethin. Those 2 are very comperable weapons.

yeah I liked the beretta even though it's not small at all, I don't think I would get a 9mm 1911 though if I want 9mm I'll grab it in the beretta and get the kimber in .45

You wont be disappointed with your Kimber... Get a GRAND RAPTOR :D

the grand Raptor II is actually what I want lol

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

if you want the kimber dont settle. youll just waste money til you say screw it and buy it anyways.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You looking for something full sized, or something for concealed carry. Check out Taurus man...they got an awesome new line of guns, and they are around $600 plus or minus a few according to your caliber and frame size.

Or, if you are gonna go all out, you can find a real good used Desert Eagle .50 cal for around a grand...got one of my supervisors selling one for $1000, and she shoots like a charm.

mivtCK.png

if you want the kimber dont settle. youll just waste money til you say screw it and buy it anyways.

problem is I want them all, I will be listing 4 of my subs up here as soon as I get the motors cleaned up hopefully that will help fund my kimber. I'm getting out of audio and want to start getting more guns

You looking for something full sized, or something for concealed carry. Check out Taurus man...they got an awesome new line of guns, and they are around $600 plus or minus a few according to your caliber and frame size.

Or, if you are gonna go all out, you can find a real good used Desert Eagle .50 cal for around a grand...got one of my supervisors selling one for $1000, and she shoots like a charm.

I want a DE .50 but that will be last on my list as it is mostly just a "gimick" gun or what ever you want to call it. won't be shot much and be there to look pretty most of the time lol

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

problem is I want them all, I will be listing 4 of my subs up here as soon as I get the motors cleaned up hopefully that will help fund my kimber. I'm getting out of audio and want to start getting more guns

I want a DE .50 but that will be last on my list as it is mostly just a "gimick" gun or what ever you want to call it. won't be shot much and be there to look pretty most of the time lol

Very true, but holy shit when you do shoot it...i think its purpose is so that when some sees that .50 on it, they think twice about going any further...its one of those guns u dont really plan to have to shoot.

mivtCK.png

i feel ya. I want a tactical shotgun and an ar-15 and lately Ive been loving the idea of an m-21 or an armalite .50. just because lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

lol I'm not bad ass enough to daily carry a DE .50

Lol...im a cop...and while I don't nor wouldn't carry a DE.50, like i said, my supervisor has one. And he carries it daily while working. And people on the streets know this, and they don't fuck with him and that nice, shiny, nickel plated .50!

mivtCK.png

Archived