lol I'm not bad ass enough to daily carry a DE .50

Lol...im a cop...and while I don't nor wouldn't carry a DE.50, like i said, my supervisor has one. And he carries it daily while working. And people on the streets know this, and they don't fuck with him and that nice, shiny, nickel plated .50!

Why would people treat a bigger cal differently? A gun will kill you just as fast if it's a 22. To quote hue..

you gonna kill 'em deader than dead? like, 3 times deader than the worlds deadest dead? dead times infinity? so dead they will have to bury them in the.... *nathan explosion voice* mariana trench?

I would suggest a keltec sub 2000 my buddy got one in this week and I'm about to order me one

this thread is about picking a new handgun. what does that kel tec rifle have to do with anything?

i looked into that carbine as well. I think its ugly as shit. Im glad i went with my high point

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I would suggest a keltec sub 2000 my buddy got one in this week and I'm about to order me one

this thread is about picking a new handgun. what does that kel tec rifle have to do with anything?

i looked into that carbine as well. I think its ugly as shit. Im glad i went with my high point

i looked at the hi point today. i would go with the kel tek first......

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

yeah I have rifles I want a handgun. I'm gonna go talk to the dealer here see if he can get me a grand raptor or a gold combat. then all I will have to do is start saving up for working the trigger and night sites

edit: actually I see the gold combat has night sites factory

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

img20101230194938.jpg

Best gun I have ever owned short of my Sig P210. It's a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm.

I went with 9mm because of the practical uses of it. The important factors with bullets are force and count. Force is mass x velocity. Sure a 45ACP has the mass and a good bit of speed, but the 9mm has only a slight disadvantage on total force. Except when you can fit 19 rounds in the firearm and have better control of the recoil, you are at an advantage.

Not to mention they are cheaper to shoot at the range (~20 cents/round).

I got mine for ~$600 so you are well under budget with it.

This is my daily carry firearm, but may be a bit big for most people for daily carry.

Not to mention they are cheaper to shoot at the range (~20 cents/round).

you pay too much for ammo...... 100rds of 45auto costs me 9 dollars........ oh the joys of reloading. 1k rounds for 93 dollars total investment, and it is a round specifically tailored for MY gun.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived