Jump to content

AT&T Texting & Driving Documentary


Recommended Posts

Posted

i hate watching vids about stuff like this. its so sad that people die or there life is permanently messed up for the rest of there lives. i bitch at my wife for texting and driving but im gonna make her watch this and maybe it will make sense to her.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Posted

Dude this was an eye opener for my uncle because I had to ride with him 400+ miles while he texted and while I am writing this I am driv....

Trying to be funny in a thread like this? Fuckin troll

I saw part of this on 7Live here in the Bay Area yesterday. I admit I do txt when driving but its mainly when its late at night and on the freeway when nobody is around me and even then I tend to wait now. Also what a big factor I think is that its so freakin hard to txt with a Blackberry (new phones)that nowadays it takes a lot more work to txt, I remember when I had my Motorola SLVR I could txt with one hand while keeping my eyes on the road, and I could type out a long ass txt perfectly

What somebody on YT pointed out in the comments is that at 3:16 when they show the officers report he also states the girl wasn't wearing her seat belt

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

i hate watching vids about stuff like this. its so sad that people die or there life is permanently messed up for the rest of there lives. i bitch at my wife for texting and driving but im gonna make her watch this and maybe it will make sense to her.

man it should changed her, changed me forsure

Posted

There are few people here that know this story but about 6 months back I was leaving from work. Riding down the street minding my own business, when a mile up the road

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

this

IMG_0074.jpg

kid was txting while driving and hit me head on at 40mph. I seen him swerve out of his lane and come right at me and there was nothing I could do. The force was so great that I broke my seatbelt latch and hit the windshield on the opposite side of the car going though both airbags on my driver side and the passenger side as well

IMG_0090.jpg

when i finally came to, the paramedics wanted to take me right to the er, as they were loading me into the ambulance I overheard one of the officers say "God must have been with that kid" because I should have died. Turns out the kid was only 16. I walked away with a bad headache and a burn mark on my arm from one of the airbags. This changed my life forever about txting while driving. The paramedics said I was out for about 20 minutes. The street was shutdown for about 2 hours and while they had to clean everything up.

here you can see how much force my car took

IMG_0073.jpg

Something to think about.

:ninja:

Wow that's crazy. What happened to the kid? Was he injured and what kind of car was he in?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Posted

the way I see it driving around even here 90% of the people who have a license need it taken away, I see horrible drivers every day older drivers are the worst when it comes to cutting people off and just generally being a nuisance

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2244 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...