Sonic Electronix

If you're getting a warhorse I hope you plan on having a few alts and lots of batteries....so basically if you're having to save up to get the 800 for the amp you're gonna need to keep saving for the 1500-2000 you'll need in electrical upgrades.

Edited by bumonskateboard6

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

If you're getting a warhorse I hope you plan on having a few alts and lots of batteries....so basically if you're having to save up to get the 800 for the amp you're gonna need to keep saving for the 1500-2000 you'll need in electrical upgrades.

i have a few ideas, and some hookups on some decent alts, mind that they wouldnt be irragi, or mechman, or any of the well known brands, but the alts will do the job, as for the bats i think my old yellowtops from my truck build might still be able to work for now.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

ok so im having some trouble deciding what to get, i know im going to be running 4 subs, hopefuly 18's. i was just wondering if you guys had any suggestions to get the most bang for the buck. here is what i have priced out so far, as a base i priced out my origional idea of

4- 15" kicker CVX- $450 per sub, $1,800 for the set of 4

then i decided that i can definatly get more bang for my buck, so i ditched the kicker idea, and so far i have just priced fi car audio.

4- 18" FI SSD- $229 per sub, $916 for the set of 4 (better, but too low power handling)

4- 18" FI Q- $294 per sub, $1,196 for the set of 4 (ok, i guess)

4- 18" FI BL(4" coil)- $324 per sub, $1,496 for the set of 4(im liking everything about this one)

4- 18" FI BTL N2- $434 per sub, $1,736 for the set of 4 (hmmm still cheaper than kicker)

so i guess the point of this post is what subs will give me the most bang for my buck, im leaning towards the FI BL with the 4" coil.

thanks for your help

i quoted a 15 CVX at 225 piece lol

ok so im having some trouble deciding what to get, i know im going to be running 4 subs, hopefuly 18's. i was just wondering if you guys had any suggestions to get the most bang for the buck. here is what i have priced out so far, as a base i priced out my origional idea of

4- 15" kicker CVX- $450 per sub, $1,800 for the set of 4

then i decided that i can definatly get more bang for my buck, so i ditched the kicker idea, and so far i have just priced fi car audio.

4- 18" FI SSD- $229 per sub, $916 for the set of 4 (better, but too low power handling)

4- 18" FI Q- $294 per sub, $1,196 for the set of 4 (ok, i guess)

4- 18" FI BL(4" coil)- $324 per sub, $1,496 for the set of 4(im liking everything about this one)

4- 18" FI BTL N2- $434 per sub, $1,736 for the set of 4 (hmmm still cheaper than kicker)

so i guess the point of this post is what subs will give me the most bang for my buck, im leaning towards the FI BL with the 4" coil.

thanks for your help

i quoted a 15 CVX at 225 piece lol

im gettin all the numbers off the websites, but it doesnt matter, when i go pick up the warhorse tomorrow the cvx's wont be in the running for a sub, unless i want to blow sub after sub after sub etc. etc. etc.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc