see, it works out for the best...

but with my girl, we're "talking" again right. so we do all thsi stuff, go to the movies, out to eat, i buy her sneakers, just be sweet. so her ex who "loves" her after they only dated 2 weeks works with her and talks shit to her all the time. Something happened at work, he fed her some BS, or something and made her feel like shit. Now she doesnt answer the phone, doesnt respond to text, and im like wtf! its really pissing me off but im just like w/e. im 17 turning 18 in 27 days and im gonna party and live it up. you know FTW

werd...

im really weird, i guess...

i went MU and i drank and went to partys and frats and clubs..but im just not that into it...idk why im like that...but i just prefer to just chill and hang out. watch movies play ping pong pool shit like that. and i really dont want one of those party girls...i want someone that will be steady. so i dont have to go through this BS again

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

werd...

im really weird, i guess...

i went MU and i drank and went to partys and frats and clubs..but im just not that into it...idk why im like that...but i just prefer to just chill and hang out. watch movies play ping pong pool shit like that. and i really dont want one of those party girls...i want someone that will be steady. so i dont have to go through this BS again

x2 man. im EXACTLY the same way.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i know what your going through man....i hope everything works out for you because it sucks i know....me and my wife split up about 2 months ago and just got back together about a month ago.....shes bi-polar and has mood swings an shit, i dont think she sees it, like one day we get along really good and are like i love you baby, i love you too, then the next its like if i dont do something right when she says it she treats me like shit, and just because she makes more than i do she doesnt want to have a joint checking acount....i dont know if we will ever work out but we are together now and im trying to do my best, thats all we can do bro is do our best we cant make them do anything they cant or wont do, hope it works out for you

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i know what your going through man....i hope everything works out for you because it sucks i know....me and my wife split up about 2 months ago and just got back together about a month ago.....shes bi-polar and has mood swings an shit, i dont think she sees it, like one day we get along really good and are like i love you baby, i love you too, then the next its like if i dont do something right when she says it she treats me like shit, and just because she makes more than i do she doesnt want to have a joint checking acount....i dont know if we will ever work out but we are together now and im trying to do my best, thats all we can do bro is do our best we cant make them do anything they cant or wont do, hope it works out for you

man sorry to hear about that. its good you two got back together. props to you though for being so understanding and sticking through it all. guys like us really dont get as much credit as we deserve. good luck with everything man i hope it all works out for the best.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Dude take it from me, if you want her back, DONT push to hard on her! Been there done that, all i did was make her distance herself further away from me! I called, texted her, talked to her over msn, and i said, like i wanted her and noone else! And all of the sudden i got the message that sher just wanted us to stay friends and not my GF!

So take it cool, chicks love what they cant have!

Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum

Dude take it from me, if you want her back, DONT push to hard on her! Been there done that, all i did was make her distance herself further away from me! I called, texted her, talked to her over msn, and i said, like i wanted her and noone else! And all of the sudden i got the message that sher just wanted us to stay friends and not my GF!

So take it cool, chicks love what they cant have!

im just afraid that if i doo play it cool and act like im not interested that shell be like fuck it i guess i dont want to be with you...she could say, if you would have been a lil more punctual about our relationship i would have wanted you back...ya know.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

just tell her how u feel and leave it at that...i mean dont sound clingy and stuff about it...just lay it out there. tell her thats how u feel but ur gonna back off for now until she decides on what she wants. that way its all on her...u did all u could and if she doesnt wanna be with u, at least you dont have any regrets about not speaking ur mind...just be honest, in the end honesty is the best thing in a relationship...

/my $.02

i likes me some audio stuff...

just tell her how u feel and leave it at that...i mean dont sound clingy and stuff about it...just lay it out there. tell her thats how u feel but ur gonna back off for now until she decides on what she wants. that way its all on her...u did all u could and if she doesnt wanna be with u, at least you dont have any regrets about not speaking ur mind...just be honest, in the end honesty is the best thing in a relationship...

/my $.02

well said

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

well seeing as how u already told her how you felt just kinda keep in touch with her but since yall started school back up just give her some space to get the school stuff on a roll maybe she just has alot on her plate and figured it would help to take a break now instead of later,but it always works itself out in the end,like they say when one door closes another one opens,so get to looking lol (best of luck to you)

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Archived