I FEEL LIKE SUCH A POS!!!!

chick called me when i was at work and asked if i wanted to get together later..so i said sure (BC she said she has something to tell me)....anyway we went out and talked blah blah and this whole fukin time i cant stop thinking that i shouldnt be doing this...like im cheating on amanda...we are there for seriously like fukin2 hours... so we finally leave and she asked me if had any plans for the rest of the night i really didnt except i have to be up early to go to Soccer game in chi town... so i went up and we were just kickin it...and she comes in and kisses me... :( ....iv never felt soo bad for kissing someone in my life...even though amanda and i arent together i still felt like a fukin POS!!!!! like i was cheating on her...idk wtf is wrong with me...i should be happy, but i just am not...

PS. new chick is 18, very cute, killer bod, and really bubbly personality <<<(not like that matters to most "guys"), she a lil on the wild side too. so idk about that

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

since you dont care about this new chick time to post nudies of her then :P

LMAO :lol: ..............DO IT

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

ik i could get some... ;) give me like another week... lol

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

It sounds like youre pretty close to my age...listen to dale, except instead of faking disinterest and lack of emotion, dont be interested and have no emotion at this point in your life. If you don't let girls play games, they wont. keep your leashes short, and dont be afraid to quit talking to a girl if she pisses you off.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

i don't mean to seem callus when i say these things, but women sometimes take advantage of good men (nice men). not fair, but that's the way it is. when you are in control of your emotions, then you are in control of how much power she has over you.

i don't mean to seem callus when i say these things, but women sometimes take advantage of good men (nice men). not fair, but that's the way it is. when you are in control of your emotions, then you are in control of how much power she has over you.

I agree wholeheartedly

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Not trying to thread jack but I had to say something... Today my gf broke up with me for false reason.. And when I try to explain she just blew it off (this was at lunch, senior in HS) and i go to class and 45 minutes later when the bell rings she hands me a typed note telling me... 9 months TODAY! I read it in the hallway and took off, jumped in my truck and left didnt even go to last block.. im so tore up its not even funny. Like I said not trying to jack the thread but I didnt think my story had enough detail or anything to make a new post.. it just kinda happened. Sorry had to vent.. And im not known on this forum whatsoever so sorry about that too..

-Brett

Not trying to thread jack but I had to say something... Today my gf broke up with me for false reason.. And when I try to explain she just blew it off (this was at lunch, senior in HS) and i go to class and 45 minutes later when the bell rings she hands me a typed note telling me... 9 months TODAY! I read it in the hallway and took off, jumped in my truck and left didnt even go to last block.. im so tore up its not even funny. Like I said not trying to jack the thread but I didnt think my story had enough detail or anything to make a new post.. it just kinda happened. Sorry had to vent.. And im not known on this forum whatsoever so sorry about that too..

-Brett

its straight man. i obviously know how you feel...sucks real bad right now but you are in more luck then i am...you just need to get the gf to calm down and try and get you two together somewhere and you need to explain to her and set the story straight ( if you were falsely accused then you need to set her shit straight. when she realizes that she made false assumptions about whatever happened (or didnt happen) they she will most likely realize what she did...shell apologize...and youll be back together.

good luck man

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX