my wifes sister kicked the bucket.....

You did avoid my question. Is it acceptable to use illegal drugs? And get back to the point of the discussion. dont go off on a mcdonalds rant.

Dont forget that the nation institute for drug abuse is there because of pepole who view it as a sickness. Like Ive said if you dont do the drugs you wouldnt be in that situation. noboyd is forcing you to take drugs.

I have a unique take on drugs because I have tried everything but coke and heroin and did not develop an addiction to any of them and never let them negatively affect my life. Not only that, but I enjoy smoking weed which is an illegal drug so I guess my answer would be yes.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

For the person who posted that the Mayo Clinic doesn't list it as a sickness (I like how you took that down real quick), The National Institute on Drug Abuse does! http://www.nida.nih....at/Preface.html

so you believe drug abuse is a sickness just because a national institute says it is? well, i hope that sickness isnt contagious. you never know when you might catch the heroin sickness from standing too close to someone when they cough.

Being the incredibly intelligent being you are, you should know that not all sicknesses are contagious. But I bet that sounded real good to you when you thought it up didn't it:rolleyes:

And to answer your question....if you're going to ask me if I believe that just because a national institute says so, why don't you ask n8 if he believes it's not just because a clinic says it isn't?:popcorn:

I believe it for the same reason you don't, cause it's our opinion!

she made her own choices in life. we cant blame others for what we do

well, you never know. if she had actually faced the consequences of her actions instead of always getting a free pass on everything, then maybe she would have learned. its hard to learn from your actions if there is never any consequence.

yea i have seen this happing in my family. never a good out come when mommy bails em out on ever thing. like a broke record. it just keeps going over an over.

she made her own choices in life. we cant blame others for what we do

well, you never know. if she had actually faced the consequences of her actions instead of always getting a free pass on everything, then maybe she would have learned. its hard to learn from your actions if there is never any consequence.

sorry double post

Sad to hear, addiction is a disease some people can over come it, some can't, id love nothing more then a fat line, but I know what happens if I do one, yes I understand the consequences of my actions but there is a lil part of my brian thatsays gimmee gimmee, I fight it every single day, not one day goes by that I don't think about it.

Until you have been down that road or have. Been with someone while they go down that road, you cant possibly fathom what its like.

Sad to hear, addiction is a disease some people can over come it, some can't, id love nothing more then a fat line, but I know what happens if I do one, yes I understand the consequences of my actions but there is a lil part of my brian thatsays gimmee gimmee, I fight it every single day, not one day goes by that I don't think about it.

Until you have been down that road or have. Been with someone while they go down that road, you cant possibly fathom what its like.

Exactly!

Sorry, I can't consider drug addiction a sickness...not in the way a true sickness can be defined. Addiction is a sickness much in the same way negativity is. Not a sickness comparable to diabetes.

This being said I can understand not feeling bad about the death at all. Each life has a path and a destiny and some run away and refuse to make use of their life. I can also understand how your wife and sister-in-law feel. But they have to understand everything was her choice. It may have been wrong in your eyes, but to her it was right.

Honestly, I can only think of what circumstances have altered her sense of right and wrong to actually think drug abuse was ok. What chases a 13 year old away from home? A life lost and wasted...a sorry thing indeed.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Yeah ya'll have no clue, so im done here, can't talk to someone who has nooooooo idea what its like to be an addict, believe me when I say, no addict wants to be an addict.

You did avoid my question. Is it acceptable to use illegal drugs? And get back to the point of the discussion. dont go off on a mcdonalds rant.

Dont forget that the nation institute for drug abuse is there because of pepole who view it as a sickness. Like Ive said if you dont do the drugs you wouldnt be in that situation. noboyd is forcing you to take drugs.

I have a unique take on drugs because I have tried everything but coke and heroin and did not develop an addiction to any of them and never let them negatively affect my life. Not only that, but I enjoy smoking weed which is an illegal drug so I guess my answer would be yes.

You don't have a very unique take...just saying.

And I have done almost every drug known to man. I had taken a blow I never thought I would receive, and was completely unprepared. I used it as an excuse. And taking personal responsibility changed my life.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

That's exactly why I didn't comment in this thread until now. I find it hard to completely judge someone when you don't know where they're coming from.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived