Danger Zone 2011 and Down to Earth Day 2011 (Visalia, Ca)

Cheeny23

so this is more of a custom car show rather then an audio show?

yea it is for custom cars but shyt lets make it a audio show lol bring ur king kong n the trunk lol bbq and beer aint nuthin better and gurls walking around pretty much naket lol

I was thinking of going but I don't think I am this year cause my rims r kinda fucked up

dnt not go cause u got sum scrubs or dents on ur rims lol let the haters hate!!! thats what they do walk around with no car and hate cause they cant have lol shyt my buddy body dropin his 04 hoe right now on 30s tat shyt goin be sick haters for days with that all day telling you

It's no scratch or dent. The powdercoating is chipping off

for the chrome or the white paint?

yea it is for custom cars but shyt lets make it a audio show lol bring ur king kong n the trunk lol bbq and beer aint nuthin better and gurls walking around pretty much naket lol

I was thinking of going but I don't think I am this year cause my rims r kinda fucked up

dnt not go cause u got sum scrubs or dents on ur rims lol let the haters hate!!! thats what they do walk around with no car and hate cause they cant have lol shyt my buddy body dropin his 04 hoe right now on 30s tat shyt goin be sick haters for days with that all day telling you

The white. It really only on the front wheels tho

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

The white. It really only on the front wheels tho

aint no biggie my buddy get dwn at painting rims hell do 26 rims all 4 with house kolor paint for 60bucks a rim he gets dwn if you want i can hit him up 4 u has paint booth a everything

I'll think bout it. But im thinking of going like this any ways. Jus to hang out n check out other rides. Rite now I'm jus trying to get a bigger amp

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

theres honestly not that many hot chicks there someones exaggerating

lol thers a lot of hot gurls i rolled with a car crew last year we had bezes all day and nite did you go after party for danger zone and by the way that truck you guys were demoning so loud as hell u guys doin somthing a lil bigger this year cause that truck was sick

the truck may be there again with upgrades but who knows. We arent currently working on anything new at the moment.

thats cool bro hope yu guys take it lol il bring some hot gurls for ur hair trick clips lol trust me they will be hot lol

sounds interesting, i might go anyways even without much audio going on...its only a 30min drive for me

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

we should get a lil smd sticker or sumthang and roll in the bitch with steve?? lol not likey but im roll with a car club

haha i had my smd hat last year and there was 4 or 5 people that said something or recognized it. one of the guys from the 559 customs booth did i remember that. i was hanging with aftermath last year when i wasnt walking around checkin out the vehicles. definitely a good time

PhotoshopDetails-2-1.jpg

2002 GMC Sierra Ext Cab | 2/4 DJM Drop with Calmax control arms and c-notched frame | Dynomax Bullet w/ cutout | True Flow XDI Intake | Precision Grille | EFX Rollpan | Paint matched Air dam and Street Scene Wiper Cowl | Billet Wipers arms, door and tailgate handles | 8k HIDs | 2 Kicker 12inch CVRs | Power Acoustik Amps 6k total | Alpine Type x Pro Mids and Highs | Kenwood KDC-MP538U | Clarion 7-Band E.q. | Autopage RS-900 Alarm and Remote Start |

Archived