Danger Zone 2011 and Down to Earth Day 2011 (Visalia, Ca)

Cheeny23

we should get a lil smd sticker or sumthang and roll in the bitch with steve?? lol not likey but im roll with a car club

haha i had my smd hat last year and there was 4 or 5 people that said something or recognized it. one of the guys from the 559 customs booth did i remember that. i was hanging with aftermath last year when i wasnt walking around checkin out the vehicles. definitely a good time

PhotoshopDetails-2-1.jpg

2002 GMC Sierra Ext Cab | 2/4 DJM Drop with Calmax control arms and c-notched frame | Dynomax Bullet w/ cutout | True Flow XDI Intake | Precision Grille | EFX Rollpan | Paint matched Air dam and Street Scene Wiper Cowl | Billet Wipers arms, door and tailgate handles | 8k HIDs | 2 Kicker 12inch CVRs | Power Acoustik Amps 6k total | Alpine Type x Pro Mids and Highs | Kenwood KDC-MP538U | Clarion 7-Band E.q. | Autopage RS-900 Alarm and Remote Start |

haha i had my smd hat last year and there was 4 or 5 people that said something or recognized it. one of the guys from the 559 customs booth did i remember that. i was hanging with aftermath last year when i wasnt walking around checkin out the vehicles. definitely a good time

i was parked right behind some of the guys from Aftermath...

old set up

Alpine IDA-X305S

Memphis M-Class 4x6"

Focal Access 6.5"

Hifonics BRZ2100.1D

2x DC Audio Lvl 4 15's

Big 3, DR44 Alt, Yellow Top

http://www.youtube.com/user/SicNoma003

you parked behind all of aftermath then haha, they all parked together. where you by ekstensiv or RA. RA was more towards the vendors area, ekstensiv was towards the entrance. anyways, probably walked by your truck multiple times haha, i was there last year but on my stock wheels hahaha, sooooo out of place, but i've got my 22's this year and i might be a tad lower if not bagged (long shot) and with my new bedcover, since my old one is looking like trash now. some of us on here and if your on other sites like gmfullsize or whatever should meet up, impromptu meet and greet or somethin

PhotoshopDetails-2-1.jpg

2002 GMC Sierra Ext Cab | 2/4 DJM Drop with Calmax control arms and c-notched frame | Dynomax Bullet w/ cutout | True Flow XDI Intake | Precision Grille | EFX Rollpan | Paint matched Air dam and Street Scene Wiper Cowl | Billet Wipers arms, door and tailgate handles | 8k HIDs | 2 Kicker 12inch CVRs | Power Acoustik Amps 6k total | Alpine Type x Pro Mids and Highs | Kenwood KDC-MP538U | Clarion 7-Band E.q. | Autopage RS-900 Alarm and Remote Start |

the truck may be there again with upgrades but who knows. We arent currently working on anything new at the moment.

thats cool bro hope yu guys take it lol il bring some hot gurls for ur hair trick clips lol trust me they will be hot lol

Thay all looked like Seadonkeys for the most part last year.

you parked behind all of aftermath then haha, they all parked together. where you by ekstensiv or RA. RA was more towards the vendors area, ekstensiv was towards the entrance. anyways, probably walked by your truck multiple times haha, i was there last year but on my stock wheels hahaha, sooooo out of place, but i've got my 22's this year and i might be a tad lower if not bagged (long shot) and with my new bedcover, since my old one is looking like trash now. some of us on here and if your on other sites like gmfullsize or whatever should meet up, impromptu meet and greet or somethin

i was parked right behind the blue sierra and the multicolored blazer. my green sonoma was on stock wheels as well. im on s10forum, smm, and layitlow...

old set up

Alpine IDA-X305S

Memphis M-Class 4x6"

Focal Access 6.5"

Hifonics BRZ2100.1D

2x DC Audio Lvl 4 15's

Big 3, DR44 Alt, Yellow Top

http://www.youtube.com/user/SicNoma003

Archived