MY dad was talking to me about it at dinner tonight, We think obamas going to do it because the pay out for the auto industry, and since hes pushing Hybrid cars why not jack up the gas prices to get people to buy the cars, which yes gives people jobs but how many people are going to switch i know im not lol,

theres no way in hell ill be switching .... also i wont be driving less.... gas is gonna keep going up no matter. but when they make cars run off vegetable oil and stuff, everyone thinks its a good idea but they dont realize if they stop using gas and go to alternative fuels, fuel and food prices will go up, instead of just gas.

ONLY time i ever thought about using ethanol or any alternative fuel, was when i was going to turbo my car because people have seen better gains with other fuels instead of gas

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

MY dad was talking to me about it at dinner tonight, We think obamas going to do it because the pay out for the auto industry, and since hes pushing Hybrid cars why not jack up the gas prices to get people to buy the cars, which yes gives people jobs but how many people are going to switch i know im not lol,

propoganda

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

this is just stupid. i guess $20 is the new $1

is there any merit to it's price being that high? like production, harvesting and distributing costs.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

My dad runs his 1999 Ford F-350 off of filtered used transmission fluid. He works at a car dealership as a mechanic,so he gets it for free... and has been putting it in his truck for over 2 years. He puts one tank of diesel in it every 10 tanks, but he says he thinks it runs better on tranny fluid. go figure! The gas prices sure aren't affecting him.

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

My dad runs his 1999 Ford F-350 off of filtered used transmission fluid. He works at a car dealership as a mechanic,so he gets it for free... and has been putting it in his truck for over 2 years. He puts one tank of diesel in it every 10 tanks, but he says he thinks it runs better on tranny fluid. go figure! The gas prices sure aren't affecting him.

very interesting......

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived