For the people with 5% tint over the factory tint

shazaam

I have 5% on every vehicle I own, My blazer was 5% over factory and I loved it, my other cars didn't have tint ti begin with. My Tahoe has no tint on the front door but all my others have 20% on the fronts.

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

i actually dont have a problem with night time driving even backing up. i dunno i guess i have good eyesight at night lol

I have double 2.5% in the back and 5% up front and you Can't see in at all.

but can you see out? lol

lol bro thats because you wear magnifying glasses lol.. shit i cant see at all out my back or even if i look threw the back to the front.. i have 5% over 15% over factory on my back windows and i forgot the front lol but its dark in the front.. got pulled over by a state trooper and he told me it was like 6. something visibility and that it is illegal in the state of texas and gave me a warning.. hehe

yeah very funny lol. i thought you got a ticket? i can see out your windows just fine even at night lol

2004 Chevy Trailblazer:

Deck: Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT

Mids: 4 Selenium 6W4P's

Highs: 2 AQ Tweeter's + 2 Crescendo Tweeters + 2 Power Acoustik NX-5 Bullet Tweeters

Highs Amp: MB Quart Onyx 4.125

Bass: 2 18" DC Audio XL's <-- Soon to be 8 Sundown SA-12's

Box: 13.37 Cu Ft @ 35 Hz with 3 8" sonotubes

Bass amps: Crescendo BC3500 @ .5 ohms (2nd one coming soon)

325a Singer Alt! 375a at 16+ volts!

2 XS Power D1400's

www.youtube.com/user/phukudmss

i <3 your integra. very clean!

i wanna tint my windshield too but mine is already 70% from the factory lol. thinking about 35% or 50%

thanks its clean but not loud.....yet.

i wanted to try 35% but with the 50% im already asking for a ticket lol

i <3 your integra. very clean!

i wanna tint my windshield too but mine is already 70% from the factory lol. thinking about 35% or 50%

thanks its clean but not loud.....yet.

i wanted to try 35% but with the 50% im already asking for a ticket lol

is it that noticeable? because if i did 50% on mine with the factory 70% its gonna end up being around 35% anyway. my front windows are already illegal but its light enough to not get pulled over lol. i just dont wanna push my luck

2004 Chevy Trailblazer:

Highs: 2 AQ Tweeter's + 2 Crescendo Tweeters + 2 Power Acoustik NX-5 Bullet Tweeters

2 XS Power D1400's

IMO id would do it, but its your vehicle and your $$$$ paying the ticket. i just wouldnt be surprise if you get pulled over, but now a days cops will find any reason to getcha

I have 5% over the factory on my back 3 5% on the little sides and 15 up front. I can't see out the back at night so I have a backup cam. And in daylight you cannot see in the back from any angle. My back windows are that shitty mirrored bronze from factory too

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

I had 5% on all of my windows except driver and passenger door and windshield over nothing. Just 5% and then a 5% windshield brow and looking straight on it was almost impossible to see inside.

That was my old car though and the Texas sun. I imagine if you did your trailblazer with 5% all the way around that you would almost be pitch black on everything. 5% on top of stock tint I believe is illegal in almost every state. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Goodluck.

- GBS

You're wrong, and you've been corrected...

Most states allow all but the front passenger cabin to be pitch black... Hence delivery vans... Don't believe me, look it up... You can put black vinyl over the rear, and side back windows, then dont have to worry about it... I painted mine in my trailblazer...

yeah in most states suvs atleast can be any darkness in the back except the front two doors. what kind of paint did you use? niteshades or something? plus you have a wall so it doesnt matter if you cant see out of them

IMO id would do it, but its your vehicle and your $$$$ paying the ticket. i just wouldnt be surprise if you get pulled over, but now a days cops will find any reason to getcha

thats true too. i mean i would understand that too. i just wanna do it to stop glare because it kills my eyes

I have 5% over the factory on my back 3 5% on the little sides and 15 up front. I can't see out the back at night so I have a backup cam. And in daylight you cannot see in the back from any angle. My back windows are that shitty mirrored bronze from factory too

i see. i guess your factory tint is darker than mine. when i had my car inspected, my front windows metered at 11%. the guy still passed me though lol

2004 Chevy Trailblazer:

2 XS Power D1400's

5% over 20% = 1%, correct? I have 20% and I plan on doing another layer of 20% to get around 4% if my math is correct.

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

5% over 20% = 1%, correct? I have 20% and I plan on doing another layer of 20% to get around 4% if my math is correct.

you sir are correct. i used to have 20% over my factory 20 and it metered around 3-4% but mathematically it is 4. technically my windows are .8%

well it may be not exactly 1% or 4% because different brands of tint will meter differently than others. example is my front windows, i had 20% put on the factory 70% which should have been around 14% but it metered at 11% when it was inspected

2004 Chevy Trailblazer:

2 XS Power D1400's

you sir are correct. i used to have 20% over my factory 20 and it metered around 3-4% but mathematically it is 4. technically my windows are .8%

well it may be not exactly 1% or 4% because different brands of tint will meter differently than others. example is my front windows, i had 20% put on the factory 70% which should have been around 14% but it metered at 11% when it was inspected

damn companies and their approximating. My calc teacher wouldn't stand for this! lol

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

Archived