to all you color blind people out there....

its funny

when you say you are color blind, people go "omg you can only see in black and white"

however, that is NOT the case

yes, i AM colorblind, and have been and havebeen colorblind verified i guess you can say lmao, done several tests at doctors and shit

you can even do online ones, and they for the most part are legit

being colorblind, basically you have trouble telling the differences between colors... for me, its hard to tell difference between certain shades of darker blues, with purples... greens with browns... reds with oranges.. and occasionally, depending on the shade of grey or green it it, i'll have trouble with that one too

then people will go "then what is the color of the grass" OBVIOUSLY i will say green, because i KNOW all grass is green (for the most part) and stupid questions like that such as the sky and shit

edit:

as for being colorblind.... people have trouble seeing colors, because in the back of your eye.. you have rods and cones which allow light in, and basically control what you see through nerves, right now you guys are looking at this.. your rods and cones are firiing steadily at a rate that is stupid fast, and sending those messages

colorblind people, their rods and cones dont get "activiated" properly when we look at those certain colors, which make it hard for us to depict what they really are

Edited by BeAlLsTaR13

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13

lol, as stated above being color blind means you cant differentiate between certain colors, the most common are red and green i believe, a friend of mine cant tell what colors are red or even ones with redish tints to an extent, but thats the only problem he has with colors

im sure there are more sever cases but ive never heard of a person only seeing black and white and no you cant count fully blind people, lol

What do fully blind ppl see when they dream?

lol, as far as i can tell, probably normal dreams like any other person, since dreaming has nothing to do with being able to physically see, lol

a better question would be, do people without eyes go in to the r.e.m sate or rapid eye movement, which is where most dreams take place

as for being able to see color or black and white while dreaming

we can see everything, when you dream you do not see with your eyes, which in my last point about rods and cones, you do not actually SEE anything in dreams, which give no reason for your rods and cones to begin firing

dreams are mentally formed within the brain.. which i believe are control by the frontal cortex of the brain IIRC?

which is why people with brain damage in that specific area, may lose "dreaming" and when they sleep.. they just sleep. no dreams

edit:

nvm its not the frontal cortex, dreaming actually uses 3 parts of the brain in it's stage

lower brain causes the REM stages of sleep, where the middle brain adds emotion, and then the higher brain makes sense of it all, these sections are the ones in the back end of the brain

TBH, it hasnt been determined if it falls in the brain, or the mind

Edited by BeAlLsTaR13

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13

I think i have brain damage in that part ..

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

lol, as far as i can tell, probably normal dreams like any other person, since dreaming has nothing to do with being able to physically see, lol

a better question would be, do people without eyes go in to the r.e.m sate or rapid eye movement, which is where most dreams take place

seriously?! if you're blind then you don't know what things look like!!! therefore not being able to see images of them. facepalm of the year and we're only 3 days in

of course they see colors when they sleep. colorblindness isnt all just black and white. i have a friend that sees green as gray and every other color fine. so in his dreams the color green would appear grey? yea i think so

mJzD9.png

I have done the tests at the eye doctor, and I am colorblind; I have trouble with blue/purple and red/green. I tried doing this test http://colorvisiontesting.com/online%20test.htm#demonstration card and I just reconfirmed that I am still colorblind haha.

2003 Ford Taurus

15" Fi BL fully loaded

T1500-1 amp

Crescendo CCX525s in fronts

Kenwoods in rear

P400-4 amp