new product - "Distortion Detector"..NEW PICS page 22 Video Update page 26

he posted this april 14th

"i think i already stated somewhere what is going on. :popcorn:

for the first run, we only ordered 10, fully functional, manufactured units (aka, NOT a prototype). We are going to get a few out there and see how it goes. Its 100% successful on our end but you never know until the "people" get it and put it to the test. We want to make SURE everything is perfect before we go buck wild and order a large batch.

that being said, when you order such a small quantity, its always going to be more. In our case the cost is triple what it will be when we do order a bigger batch. I will break even on the one or 2 that i sell and the other few (i got 5 he got 5) will be sent out to a couple hand chosen "beta testers".

stay patient guys, im very VERY glad it has gotten this much attention and you guys all want one.......but i dont want a product that isnt 100% tested and ready. In other words we are trying not to FAIL. hahaha..

thanks guys, i will keep you posted for sure."

Edited by JZeFF

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around