CaptainzPlanetz Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Funky Bunch stands for Marky Mark and the funky bunch, back before JP had a fall out with members on this site, he was commonly referred to as Marky Mark Who is this "Marky Mark"? Sounds like some 8O's band name to me Might I ask how old you are??? Edit: Thanks for the pic Torres ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Funky Bunch stands for Marky Mark and the funky bunch, back before JP had a fall out with members on this site, he was commonly referred to as Marky Mark Who is this "Marky Mark"? Sounds like some 8O's band name to me Might I ask how old you are??? Edit: Thanks for the pic Torres 38, just starting into car audio, why?
Torres Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 oh my...and you don't know who the official marky mark is?
C-Fizzy Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 David, pleaseeeeee just drop teh hammah. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 oh my...and you don't know who the official marky mark is? Doesn't mean I keep up with the jive and jungle of the times, I'm into Classical music and new funny music.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 38, just starting into car audio, why? You should know who he is then Mark Wahlberg, aka Marky Mark in the 90's It came out in 1991, which would of made you 18 or 19 at the time, there is no way you dont know him, especially if your name claims you know anything about music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
m90lf Posted January 4, 2011 Author Report Posted January 4, 2011 David, pleaseeeeee just drop teh hammah. what exactly is the hammer?
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 David, pleaseeeeee just drop teh hammah. I just want Steve to see this, I want longer videos, or more I guess?
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 38, just starting into car audio, why? You should know who he is then Mark Wahlberg, aka Marky Mark in the 90's It came out in 1991, which would of made you 18 or 19 at the time, there is no way you dont know him, especially if your name claims you know anything about music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s I stole this name from a kid that makes cool music, Just like SMD on CACO, it was a fake, but they didn't help me :/ I like this name too, it's got a cool ring to it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.