Wierdest thing you've found in a car

BUMP! more stories! weirdest thing i found was just like $50 in change under the rear carpet, was kinda weird.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

workin at the tire shop at walmart, i had a customer come in with a old van and it had cat shit inside... soo fucking gross. i couldnt even get in the thing to bring it into the shop so i had a co worker do it haha

thats funny sht, i work at discount tire and we get that stuff all the time.

2-3 dogs in a car at time that make it smell like sht

flies inside the car

ash trays overfilled and running down the side of the center console

theres a geo that comes every so often full of random sht only area not covered is the driver seat other than that its packed upto the window line

seen weed in customers vehicles

money all the time, door panel full of money

car came in with bullet holes around the driver seat and had the door handle broken, panel was broken, door wouldnt open from the outside

i worked at a ford dealership and when we got trade ins we of course had to clean them and i found a used condom in the trunk

did you see if it was flavored? :peepwall:

i cant remember its been a while since i worked there but i dont think it was im just curious to how the hell it got in the trunk

:peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall:

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

workin at the tire shop at walmart, i had a customer come in with a old van and it had cat shit inside... soo fucking gross. i couldnt even get in the thing to bring it into the shop so i had a co worker do it haha

thats funny sht, i work at discount tire and we get that stuff all the time.

2-3 dogs in a car at time that make it smell like sht

flies inside the car

ash trays overfilled and running down the side of the center console

theres a geo that comes every so often full of random sht only area not covered is the driver seat other than that its packed upto the window line

seen weed in customers vehicles

money all the time, door panel full of money

car came in with bullet holes around the driver seat and had the door handle broken, panel was broken, door wouldnt open from the outside

sounds like the ford dealership i worked at

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

i worked at a ford dealership and when we got trade ins we of course had to clean them and i found a used condom in the trunk

did you see if it was flavored? :peepwall:

i cant remember its been a while since i worked there but i dont think it was im just curious to how the hell it got in the trunk

:peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall:

well my penis probly got tired of weraing it :rofl::lol:

Archived