Wierdest thing you've found in a car

Strangest thing that I've found in someone's car, was an opened condom wrapper, 3 spent 12 gauge rounds, 5 empty beers, and a toe sock under the spare tire. I didn't ask.

I helped a friend change his air filter and found a bird carcass in the air filter box.

When I got my Lincoln, I cleaned it out and found a handicapped parking permit for the mirror. I occasionally rock it at the mall for teh good parking. :rofl:

Otherwise when I completely gutted my Saab, I only found cigarette butts. And they were everywhere. I found the ashtray packed full, they were behind the dash, in the center console, under the carpeting, somehow behind the door panels. Luckily I'm a smoker so it doesn't bother me too bad to pick them up, I was just disgusted that the guy was such a slob in his car.

sounds like a good time!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Strangest thing that I've found in someone's car, was an opened condom wrapper, 3 spent 12 gauge rounds, 5 empty beers, and a toe sock under the spare tire. I didn't ask.

I helped a friend change his air filter and found a bird carcass in the air filter box.

When I got my Lincoln, I cleaned it out and found a handicapped parking permit for the mirror. I occasionally rock it at the mall for teh good parking. :rofl:

Otherwise when I completely gutted my Saab, I only found cigarette butts. And they were everywhere. I found the ashtray packed full, they were behind the dash, in the center console, under the carpeting, somehow behind the door panels. Luckily I'm a smoker so it doesn't bother me too bad to pick them up, I was just disgusted that the guy was such a slob in his car.

Boo for using a handicap tag that isn't yours! My step dad had leg cancer and can't walk far at all and we find handicapped spots full all the time. Save it for the people who need it!

/rant

On topic, crazyest thing I found was in my S-10. I took the carpet and found previously ran wires. I know, nothing crazy but there it is.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I was fifteen dad was drunk and I needed a hammer so I pop the trunk and find a 12g and about 20 bricks of Maryjane I wanted so bad back then to take one but so glad I didn't.

why didnt you take one? :( lol

Was one of those feelings like if you take it somethin bad could happen to me. Plus I was pinchin my dads stash so I was in a win win situation

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

when i bought my truck i found old barf behind the driver seat, lots of empty and full bear cans in the back.

detailing an expedition i found diabetic needles, gameboy games, and a BAD stereo installation.

2000 Silverado BUILD LOG

Beltec 4/6 on 22's

2 10" Kicker CVX's

ZX1000.1 1245rms

145 ALT

2 Batterys

vote SOTM June

Boo for using a handicap tag that isn't yours! My step dad had leg cancer and can't walk far at all and we find handicapped spots full all the time. Save it for the people who need it!

/rant

On topic, crazyest thing I found was in my S-10. I took the carpet and found previously ran wires. I know, nothing crazy but there it is.

I don't think I'm being problematic when I take a handicapped space at 2AM when there's 8 people shopping at Walmart. :pardon:

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

/rant

I don't think I'm being problematic when I take a handicapped space at 2AM when there's 8 people shopping at Walmart. :pardon:

Well you said at the mall, not 2 am at walmart. You also said for a good spot which would insinuate the parking was not too great. Either way I wasn't being very serious.

:)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I've seen a guy and a girl in about their 20's in "their" dodge something I can't remember the name off my head but it wasn't a new one, they parked in a handicap parking space without the tag on their window or license plate.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Archived