Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2 18" Woofer - Dual 2 Ohm / 1,000 Watts RMS

OK guys, I really hate to sell this woofer, but I just don't have a need for it. After all, I have a pair of them in my Mustang and a pair of the older versions in my office system. How many 18" woofers does one guy really need, right?

These are super hard to find and Rockford hasn't made an 18" since they discontinued this one at the end of 2003. I've always preferred vented box designs with this woofer, but I've run the pair in my Mustang in infinite baffle for about 7 years now with no issues.

I will ship this woofer in an original HX2 18" woofer box - that way, it arrives to you with no issues.

There were three versions of this woofer - the RFD-1218 (dual 4 ohm only), the RFD-2218 (dual 4 ohm only), and the RFD 3118 (dual 2 ohm) / 3218 (dual 4 ohm). This is the 1,000 Watt RMS version of this woofer - basically it has a Power HX2 motor on an HX2 frame. It would have been too costly to tool up a Power HX2 basket for an 18" given the low sales volume, so the HX2 basket was used. The last retail price was $800.00 each. How do I know? I was employed there from 2002 - 2008.

You can view the entire specs HERE.

This woofer was used lightly with a 300 watt home amplifier - it has NEVER seen full power or maximum excursion. These are getting VERY hard to find - especially in this condition. Other than being slightly dusty, this woofer looks like new - it even has the protective coating still on the bottom plate.

$400.00 OBO plus actual shipping charges.

HX218_snafu.JPG

HX218_front.JPG

HX218_rear.JPG

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

• 2 weeks later...

if i had a random $400 in my hands i would buy it... I would love to have an 18" rockford. It would look good in my starting collection :)

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

• 3 weeks later...

it says right on the motor what it is.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice Woofer!!! I have 2 HX2 15"s! Maybe someday I'll put them up here...

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

Archived