steves tahoe got tagged!

DICK RIDER 3

I got your dick rider motherfucker... You sit there and post some dumb ass shit and then sit back like an E thug and run your fucking mouth... :nea:

lolwut?

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

idc what u guys would have done, bring your car here and ill do it to any of u, this is the internet truth is none of u will do a damn thing. just like i wouldnt if any of u drew on my car(saw dust)

Amen bro...buncha uptight people ITT

I guarantee if I had a new paintjob like that and some idiot did that to my car at the very least he would be kicker out of my shop. and if he did it again he would have one less finger

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

177061d68e97f5e8457375eke6.jpg?1261078243

seriously dude, i knew it was gonna happen but whatever,

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

This thread is now about how nice that guys house is at that address.

lollll.......... w.e he said he got my dick i want it back

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

It's all good bros...but seriously....daily driving will do worse than that lil finger painting in the dust...not that big of a deal folks...+ if Steve wasn't too pissed then why should everyone else be? :pardon:

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

177061d68e97f5e8457375eke6.jpg?1261078243

Not so much as its about having respect for people and not saying shit you wouldnt say to that person in person and not behind some screen... I see this alot with people just running off at the mouth without knowing who the fuck they are talking to, or even caring what they say...

Good thing for you minel, I plan on being out there sometime this year with the truck, and we'll see how it goes... :drinks:

oh really u started it so that means u know who your talking to? u just said it your self, i just dont get WHY YOU GUYS ARE TRIPPING AND STEVE DIDNT! he said dont do it again and thats it.. and no shit im not going to soooooooooo........

BUILDLOG

E-thugs...gotta love em. Damn I wish I was big n bad like you, talking shit from behind a computer screen. Thats...sad. I'm just gonna ignore the "dick rider" comment...no need to stoop to such a low level of intelligence and maturity.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

It's all good bros...but seriously....daily driving will do worse than that lil finger painting in the dust...not that big of a deal folks...+ if Steve wasn't too pissed then why should everyone else be? :pardon:

eh a good wax job will protect it from light scratches from stuff bouncing off it, getting ground in not so much.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived