Mig Welding.

I would never bitch about a hobart welder - they're really user friendly. I have a miller, and they act pretty much the same..

X2 on the gas kit - once you get that all set up right - the welds get 2-3x cleaner right off the bat..

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

hahaha, I guess my mind is fried, because i dont ever remember beeing taught that the light coming from arc/mig welding could give you a sunburn!!!!

so with it being so hot, I had my shirt off while I was playing around with the welder and I am now Sunburnt.

I learned how to MIG when I was 13 in my dad's factory. I was the only white kid working in there, it was a pretty enlightening summer. Then I learned how to gas weld a little after that...Gas is soo much more fun, but you cant really use it a whole lot compared to MIG. I tried ARC too and that shit's a bitch and a half.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

i got welders baby! you need something welded in the 916 or surounding... just holla!!! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

welding has definitly been on my "list of things to learn" for a few years now, but after I have learned how wire feed welders work, I think Iam ready to buy one. Ive always wanted to build some amp racks, battery racks in a trunk, and things around the house, cant wait, just gotta get the money up

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.