WF

thumper02

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys, World Finals is definitely not happening in Cali this year. Negotiations are moving along for holding it at the Forbidden Fantasy show for the next several years, but this year, it ain't happening. I have been keeping in the loop on this thing since I will be attending. As bad as it's gonna hurt, I'm gonna be towing the X all the way to Daytona. 7 mpg behind the Duramax is going to kill me, but I honestly feel that I can bring that World Title to the USA, and I'm going for it. I'm selling off everything that I hold dear to me, that I swore I would never part with,mostly my guns,some toys, etc. so if there is anybody left out there that still has the ability to buy stuff, or you know somebody, I'm doing everything in my power to get my fat butt over there. This is not the place to advertise, so if anybody is interested in seeing what I'm doing, shoot an email to me personally at [email protected] I Hate to do it, but I'm doing anything possible to make this trip.

2009 USACi State Champion Modified 4000+

2009 USACi State Champion Super Modified

2009 USACi State Champion StreetBeat 4

2009 USACi State Champion StreetBeat 5

2009 USACi State Champion PortWars Open

2009 USACi State Champion Super PortWars

2010 King of So-Cal SS5+ 2010 King of So-Cal Psychlone

2010 King of So-Cal BassRace 159.9

2010 State Record holder BassRace 157.9

2010 Regional Champion DbDrag SS5+

2010 Regional Champion BassRace 159.9

2010 Regional Champion Psychlone

2010 West Coast Points Champion

2010 World Points Champion Psychlone

Current World Record Holder in DbDrag Psychlone

2010 SBN Nationals 3rd place BassRace 159.9

2010 SBN Nationals 3rd place DbDrag Extreme 3+

2010 World Champion Psychlone!

Check us out on YouTube @ kingofpsychlone

Ok guys, World Finals is definitely not happening in Cali this year. Negotiations are moving along for holding it at the Forbidden Fantasy show for the next several years, but this year, it ain't happening. I have been keeping in the loop on this thing since I will be attending. As bad as it's gonna hurt, I'm gonna be towing the X all the way to Daytona. 7 mpg behind the Duramax is going to kill me, but I honestly feel that I can bring that World Title to the USA, and I'm going for it. I'm selling off everything that I hold dear to me, that I swore I would never part with,mostly my guns,some toys, etc. so if there is anybody left out there that still has the ability to buy stuff, or you know somebody, I'm doing everything in my power to get my fat butt over there. This is not the place to advertise, so if anybody is interested in seeing what I'm doing, shoot an email to me personally at [email protected] I Hate to do it, but I'm doing anything possible to make this trip.

Looks like we are screwed again . . . . giving us high hopes at the very beginning of the season and just forget us all at the end. Wow ! ain't that something ?

Now you wonder why dbdrag is slowly dying on our side ? Just because of this kind of crap ! bull.gif

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

:(

just to be clear I am waiting for final paperwork on the West coast finals location. So Timmy you can breath now. It will be in LA and I may have secured it in LA for the next 10 years or so also.

later

Doug

All about $$ the show was there that was a excuse

way to put it boiler , i myself hav been to 2 of the only one location and from i no west coast got lucky to have one this year we all should say thankyou too forbidden fantasy for moving there show to the week we need cuz wf needed to be at a sanctioned auto show per wayne harris

Looks like we are screwed again . . . . giving us high hopes at the very beginning of the season and just forget us all at the end. Wow ! ain't that something ?

Now you wonder why dbdrag is slowly dying on our side ? Just because of this kind of crap ! bull.gif

And you are acting like your surprised in this announcement. Even with a good date, and a locked in Venue to tie in with, still couldn't bring it together. I don't get what they are thinking but, whatever :shrug:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

And you are acting like your surprised in this announcement. Even with a good date, and a locked in Venue to tie in with, still couldn't bring it together. I don't get what they are thinking but, whatever :shrug:

It looks like MECA is the way to go for 2011 .........

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Archived