WALLED! 2 RE MT 18"s! Stetsom 10K! DD door speaker goodness! Massive batteries and vids

I've chop matted the back of the second side, mainly because it was not strong enough, I think I needed more resin in the fleece, oh well, too late now. It's getting better though, could probably get away with it as it is now. Just need to carpet it and tint the back windows.

Hopefully on Monday me and boon can get the doors trimmed, and the box trimmed and make a start on the amp rack. Only a week to go!

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

coming together nicely, keep up the good work, and keep on scraping that shit outa your pants, otherwise it might slow you down haha

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

coming together nicely, keep up the good work, and keep on scraping that shit outa your pants, otherwise it might slow you down haha

Thank you, you should see the amazing job Boon did with the carpeting, we just finished the doors an hour ago and they look AWESOME! Also apparently I'm the new fiberglassing dude for the shop, lol, they liked it :) and Boon carpeted that, it looks amazing too. We also found some more DD grills and put them on the w6.5s so now all that is done. I'll get some pics up some time soon.

It's all on for this week, work, work, work to get it done in time. I can't thank you enough Boon :drinks:

I'm sure you'll love this build when you see it in person mate :) I'm sure you are looking forward to this weekend.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

looking sweet

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

looking sweet

Thanks!

looking good bro! I use those same screw to hold in my woofers... They work wonders

Thanks! Haha sweet, we were debating whether to do it or not because these are a bit rough on the basket and surround.

Good job man :)

Thanks!

MOAR PICS!

Carpeting...

100_5968.jpg

100_5967.jpg

And then one side all trimmed down to how it should be. It looks a little frayed here, that is all fixed now.

100_5969.jpg The other side was done too, it looks so amazingly great.

While Boon was carpeting those, I did this...

100_5971.jpg

The grills with the red badges were found in the shop, they have been there for many many years, finally they have a use. And I managed to squeeze my silver ones over too.

Then Boon went mad skillz on the door panels, I got a picture but when they were all done the camera was out of battery, so I'll grab pics of the finished product tomorrow. But you can tell how sexy they will be from this pic.

100_5972.jpg

Thank you, you should see the amazing job Boon did with the carpeting, we just finished the doors an hour ago and they look AWESOME! Also apparently I'm the new fiberglassing dude for the shop, lol, they liked it :) and Boon carpeted that, it looks amazing too. We also found some more DD grills and put them on the w6.5s so now all that is done. I'll get some pics up some time soon.

It's all on for this week, work, work, work to get it done in time. I can't thank you enough Boon :drinks:

I'm sure you'll love this build when you see it in person mate :) I'm sure you are looking forward to this weekend.

sweet as, hell yeah im looking forward to it but im having major problems with trying to get a place to stay at the moment, pissing me off so much

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

Archived