WALLED! 2 RE MT 18"s! Stetsom 10K! DD door speaker goodness! Massive batteries and vids

some one is making up for there small penis :drink40:

who's that comment aimed at? lol

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

I don't know want to sound like an ass, but how old are you? The most expensive gifts I had as a kid was when I was 16-18 and totaled about $300-400 one of those 18's is upwards of $1,000. Jeesh, lucky child man. Seriously not to sound like a dick, I just lived by if your 18 or living on your own you dont get much for christmas its more of a kids holiday.

this is what i dont understand...not everyone has the SAME history or environment. hes young but has good equipment so hes a lucky kid and wouldnt be able to make it if he was living on his own? but if he did in fact have good equipment, he like many other people are elitists? it is completely possible for lova to do what he does at a pace he is able to keep.

loving the pics mate, and will be down in ausi and new z next september. hopefully the wall will be done by then eh? lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

some one is making up for there small penis :drink40:

who's that comment aimed at? lol

More than likely OP.

dont want to sound like a dumb ass, but have to.

whats OP mean?

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

need more pics man! lol

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

OP = thread maker "original poster"

I think the lack of pics/progress is do to his injury. Plus, he may or may not have school.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

I don't know want to sound like an ass, but how old are you? The most expensive gifts I had as a kid was when I was 16-18 and totaled about $300-400 one of those 18's is upwards of $1,000. Jeesh, lucky child man. Seriously not to sound like a dick, I just lived by if your 18 or living on your own you dont get much for christmas its more of a kids holiday.

this is what i dont understand...not everyone has the SAME history or environment. hes young but has good equipment so hes a lucky kid and wouldnt be able to make it if he was living on his own? but if he did in fact have good equipment, he like many other people are elitists? it is completely possible for lova to do what he does at a pace he is able to keep.

loving the pics mate, and will be down in ausi and new z next september. hopefully the wall will be done by then eh? lol

Thanks for the back up mate :) .

It will be done by march 27 which is when a show is. So it will definitely be done for September. If you're passing through Wellington you can have a demo.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

comeing aus? BRING ME A WOOFER :drink40:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived