New pics.. Why car audio has been on the back burner...

VERY nice. My wife wants a new house haha. We lucked out that we don't have a mortgage, but the constant renovations and projects just to get things livable are worse. I love the house because of so many little things you don't see with new construction, but my wife hates it because it doesn't have the little things you do see in new construction lol.

Anyway, the house looks awesome.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

VERY nice. My wife wants a new house haha. We lucked out that we don't have a mortgage, but the constant renovations and projects just to get things livable are worse. I love the house because of so many little things you don't see with new construction, but my wife hates it because it doesn't have the little things you do see in new construction lol.

Anyway, the house looks awesome.

Damn, no house payment would be nice. Makes me sick that every time the mega mill or power ball gets way up there, some old ass people win it hahaha.

Oh and only if you waited about 5 more months to sell your AB amp!! I want one of those and two 18 TSNSs to put in my Accord lol. :drinks:

Again, thank you and good luck with yours as well!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Hey Easy with the VA remarks Buddy LOL im in VA :D

I believe I have asked before but where?

I used to live in Gainesville Va but now have since moved to Winchester

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

So how much did everything run you with land and all?

LoL. That's the part which makes me feel ill. About 440k =) This would go for half back home (STL). I upgraded just about everything I could and then some. I'll get more pics up when it starts moving along further. 3 finished levels around 4500 sq ft.

Thanks for the email on the price of the amp...the 5 channel. Trying not to buy anything else right now, but the wife opened the trunk with snow on it and it went into the trunk and all over my 4 channel. It no worky now, so I have been driving to work with no music :sad: lol.

Nice man. Car audio party at your house :-)

Thanks and come on! I don't have many neighbors just yet, but they are a comin!!

Blown

LoL. That's the part which makes me feel ill. About 440k =) This would go for half back home (STL). I upgraded just about everything I could and then some. I'll get more pics up when it starts moving along further. 3 finished levels around 4500 sq ft.

Thanks for the email on the price of the amp...the 5 channel. Trying not to buy anything else right now, but the wife opened the trunk with snow on it and it went into the trunk and all over my 4 channel. It no worky now, so I have been driving to work with no music :sad: lol.

Oh that was you! :drinks:

That price with land also? If so, thats a hell of a deal you got there.

:)

Oh that was you! :drinks:

That price with land also? If so, thats a hell of a deal you got there.

Yea land and all. It's a great deal for the area, but still hard to swallow!!!

Yep, that was I. I responded back at ya. I will find out what I can do in the next day or so. I'm trying not to do any unnecessary spending until after I close. I hate explaining all purchases for a frikken loan, plus, I am considering buy my rate down even more (if I can)and putting down 20%, so yea, I will be broke!!! haha =*( My house back in STL sold for 129k and here I am putting down 88k on an almost half million dollar home and these houses are about the same size!! Really makes me ill...damn cost of living!

Blown

Hey Easy with the VA remarks Buddy LOL im in VA :D

I believe I have asked before but where?

I used to live in Gainesville Va but now have since moved to Winchester

Thats about 3 hours north of me.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived