I was going to order some hids today possibly from ddm or maybe something from AMI, what exactly do I need to install them? like generally do you get all needed parts when you order?

you usually get everything you need. I'd get the wiring harness just incaae though.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I was going to order some hids today possibly from ddm or maybe something from AMI, what exactly do I need to install them? like generally do you get all needed parts when you order?

you usually get everything you need. I'd get the wiring harness just incaae though.

newer cars usually dont need it, some older ones will also work with out the harness but IMO id get it TOO! just to prevent any unwanted flickering

Yo i don't recommend ddm at all I've been through 4 sets in like 6 months of time.. ballasts arnt worth a crap and the bulbs end up changing temperatures.. i honestly think u would be wasting money IMO.. future vision or retro-solutions FTW...

MURDERD HONDA PILOT!

Yo i don't recommend ddm at all I've been through 4 sets in like 6 months of time.. ballasts arnt worth a crap and the bulbs end up changing temperatures.. i honestly think u would be wasting money IMO.. future vision or retro-solutions FTW...

if you have the money FV is better option, they are better quality and im sure over time would last longer. but if you dont have money to spend(i sure dont want to spend over $150)then DDMtuning is the better option ive had a few sets and been happy with them, had a ballast go bad and they replaced it even payed for the shipping back to them :good: other than that they are a great company IMO

if you have the money FV is better option, they are better quality and im sure over time would last longer. but if you dont have money to spend(i sure dont want to spend over $150)then DDMtuning is the better option ive had a few sets and been happy with them, had a ballast go bad and they replaced it even payed for the shipping back to them :good: other than that they are a great company IMO

i mean yeah they have good customer service.. but IMO why go through all the hassle w/ exchanging and all that when u can just save up??

ive been using retro-solutions 55w hids and there amazing never had a problem since i left ddm.. but its just my opinion other people could have gotten a better batch then i did..

MURDERD HONDA PILOT!

newer cars usually dont need it, some older ones will also work with out the harness but IMO id get it TOO! just to prevent any unwanted flickering

Dont get me started on flickering... buddys car has the 10k's from the local shop, we finally said wtf and brought it in it needed the special hardness or balast cuz its got projectors stock. it was a hassle lol yeah get the harness

1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr.

-SINGER 275 Amp Alternator

-150 FT. Of 1/0 OFC (8 runs) 4 pos, 4 neg. Front-back.

-Audioque AQ2200D @ .5 ohm

-2 Audioque HDC3 18's Tuned to 27-29 HZ

-4 Clarion 6.5's

-2 Optima yellowtops

black-diamond.jpg

That's a bummer to hear, I've had mine jus about as long with the only problem being with the fuse coming loose from the holder. I love my HID's from DDM!!!

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm