Dual battery voltage minimum?

once it drops past its resting voltage i turn the car back on.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

What would the resting voltage be? I hear it's 12.6 for a wet cell and higher for an agm. If I have these 2 together than would that changs. I want to buy a volt meter when I get my new battery so I wan't to be able to tell what's up with my voltage. Pardon my ignorance.

I would say dont play it with the car off. If it drops to low kiss your amp goodbye.

I have heard of that but mines still fine. I have run the battery almost all the way down a couple of times in the summer out camping. Not proud of doing that nor should I and that's one reason I am buying a big ass agm for the back.

I would never run my stereo loud with the car off for multiple reasons. The main reason for you is that when you pull the batteries down, the alternator has a had time recharging a slightly discharged battery and this shortens battery life and system operating voltage.

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

What would the resting voltage be? I hear it's 12.6 for a wet cell and higher for an agm. If I have these 2 together than would that changs. I want to buy a volt meter when I get my new battery so I wan't to be able to tell what's up with my voltage. Pardon my ignorance.

check the voltage after the car sits over night. that should be your resting voltage.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

I would never run my stereo loud with the car off for multiple reasons. The main reason for you is that when you pull the batteries down, the alternator has a had time recharging a slightly discharged battery and this shortens battery life and system operating voltage.

Hmmmm....that's gonna suck for camping this year. Mabye I will up the intervals that I have to turn the car on. I can't leave my car on for a couple of hours straight and the party can't happen without tunes. I usually turn the car on when the system starts to die. Bad Idea I guess.( Amp is still fine though ) That's why I wan't to know what minimum voltage to watch out for.

ok... well there is a min where you damage amps and there is a min where you damage batteries. batteries will lose capacity if you keep draining them. if you go to 11v you are starting to hurt battery life.

maybe for your situation it would be better to invest in a generator to keep the car charged without wasting so much gas.

check the voltage after the car sits over night. that should be your resting voltage.

Duh......( talking to myself ) That makes sense. So how much differecne would the voltage be when charged up? 1 volt or so?