Sonic Electronix

whats the longest youve went without bass in your ride

well my amp stopped working about two weeks ago and its killing me not to have any bass in the hoe ive had a system in every vehicle ive owned since i was 16 the longest i went without bass was a month when i was waiting for subs to be shipped long story anyways just wondering whats the longest you guys have had to go with out bass in your ride

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

its been about two weeks or so for me now. its terrible not having bass. however, i have a new amp on the way, aq1200d ftw.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

its been about two weeks or so for me now. its terrible not having bass. however, i have a new amp on the way, aq1200d ftw.

lucky... i wont be able to buy one till maybe income tax if not its going to be a while

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

been bout 3 months for me as of today. I miss the hell out of it. Im trying to get a part time job so i can get another car to build as we speak... this hobby is like crack :yahoo:

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

i win no doubt. its been 1yr and 3 or 4 months sense i have had any kind of beat in my cars. my vic has a regular stock am fm unit. and my impala has a stock unit with cd and an aux plug with an ipod everything else stock. i kind of gave up on audio. but the bug is slowly coming back :woot: i spent so much on my last couple builds it burnt me out. iirc myself and a few other members here swapped my system out 3 or 4 times in my durango within 6 months.lol

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived