Question about the BTL-N2

Trill985

I was on www.FiCarAudio.com and I am interested in buying a 12" Fi BTL-N2. I see that in order to buy the speaker you have to configure the speaker. I will explain what my use is for the speaker and hopefully someone would help me with the rest. I know for sure that I will be using this speaker daily. Now as far as for the ohm, P Chamfer, Cooling, HiXmCoil, & Universal. Im not sure what to do with that. Plus what would be the best amp to use with this speaker. I would appreciate the help with these problems I have ran into.

everything is explained about the speaker before you click on it....all the functions, and what they do, wether its for SPL or a daily driver, and I think this guy above makes sense, dont get such a good woofer you know nothing about, get something cheap because you would probably think of the gain as a volume and you would probably turn the gain knobs up to blow it, then get this and be careful

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Well I never had to configure a speaker when I bought my JL W6's, Kicker L7's, or Masive DMX's. Dont get such a good woofer?? What dont get a speaker thats worth quality because I know nothing about it. I obviously dont want junk. Well thanks for your opinions but Im sure I will find someone who is willing to help me out.

Trill

Read the tech section, it explains every single option in great detail.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Archived