KillaCam Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 Not that I would get this but I saw one the other day that said "GIVMETKT". Id want to hit 150+db before I got a personalized plate. That way my plate can talk shit and I can at least back it up. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
FreekDesignz Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 X2^^^ I take the "LOUDRNU" for my plate ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
DStortz Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 On my truck i have BLRD VSN Blurred Vision When I Had my crotch rocket back in my early 20's i had BY OFCR By Officer I got pulled over alot for that one D 1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1
wasntme Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 once again got ninja'd on correct spelling..
FreekDesignz Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 BLRD VSN WASNTME I like these ones, the're not hard to guess I would add an S on mine if it was available. ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
wasntme Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 BLRD VSN WASNTME I like these ones, the're not hard to guess I would add an S on mine if it was available. it wasn't available, i tried 3 different versions lol and just said hell with it, already have wasntme on 5 forums, 2 emails,4 battle net accts and ps3, sucked gettin ninja'd on plate
FaTbOy911 Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 o shit dude thats so dam funny Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van. New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build 4 15s Memphis C3 2 xs power D3100 1 xs power d3400 custom fiberglass door pannel and lots more My Build
FaTbOy911 Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 what the hell does PNTDRPR mean Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van. New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build 4 15s Memphis C3 2 xs power D3100 1 xs power d3400 custom fiberglass door pannel and lots more My Build
n8ball2013 Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 pantydropper THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.