A closer look at Alan Dante's car

headshok

those aren't as loud either though

what is the reason for that truck being a good 3-4 feet higher then the frame?

like said above, some of these extreme cars must have close to $100k in equipment (retail) and they look like complete ass. Spent another $5k for some nice paint and wheels

if you can get dante to tell you go ahead its not my car or my place to say why. all I will say is it would not work with out it

and the extra money isn't why they don't look good, the extra time is what kills it

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

those aren't as loud either though

what is the reason for that truck being a good 3-4 feet higher then the frame?

like said above, some of these extreme cars must have close to $100k in equipment (retail) and they look like complete ass. Spent another $5k for some nice paint and wheels

if you can get dante to tell you go ahead its not my car or my place to say why. all I will say is it would not work with out it

and the extra money isn't why they don't look good, the extra time is what kills it

Nice wheels and paint don´t add you dbs!!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I know the game is all about dbs, but come on people, you have to look good doing it. I would rather watch a nice ass ride do a 150db sounding and looking good than a 180db piece of shit that can't even play music. That to me really isn't even fun. To me a stereo comp should be more like a car show. The Exteme class should be more like Trippis ride if you ask me.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

I know the game is all about dbs, but come on people, you have to look good doing it. I would rather watch a nice ass ride do a 150db sounding and looking good than a 180db piece of shit that can't even play music. That to me really isn't even fun. To me a stereo comp should be more like a car show. The Exteme class should be more like Trippis ride if you ask me.

I strongly disagree with you man, we have to respect the hobbies and likes of everybody, maybe he really thinks people is stupid for getting a 150 dbs instead of a 180 dbs, maybe he don´t even like to play loud bass on a car, we don´t know, but saying a 180 dbs car is a piece of shit? you know the ammount of effort, money and time that car has? Extreme class more like trippis car? oh my god !

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Look at the Rip Rock vehicle above. That thing looks like a Rolls Royce compared to the other extreme vehicles around these days. It's black with a simple green stripe and some chrome wheels, and lifted just enough to do what needs to be done. That shit is pimp :drinks:

You don't see the world record drag racers letting their cars look like garbage just because they are the fastest and have the top sponsors in existance. You think they don't spend countless hours rebuilding engines and r&d? it would take 1 solid day to paint a car and lay down vinyl with a good crew.

Once again, if it´s not gonna help you raise your score it isn´t a priority, i totally understand your point hommie, but maybe the guy doesn´t care that much to spend over 1K on painting that car if it´s not gonna raise the score, depends on the people´s likes i guess, lood for example my swift, i was 2009 bass race champion over here, TONS of money , time and effort on equipment and i had the stock wheels with hubcaps over almost 2 years until i bought some 17´s a few months ago, my car looked like shit with the hubcaps but i didn´t care about that, just prefered to spend my money on other things ;)

We all know the guy didn't pay for all that equipment in that ride so why can't dish out a bit more to actually make it look nice. If you gave me a shitload of free equipment I would want to show it off in a nice ass vehicle

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

We all know the guy didn't pay for all that equipment in that ride so why can't dish out a bit more to actually make it look nice. If you gave me a shitload of free equipment I would want to show it off in a nice ass vehicle

you my friend are dumb....

a quote from DB don (those of you who know who he is know his words are valid)

When such caliber of a vehicle needs such specialized product and the companies you support don't support you %110 for the free advertising it gets very hard to make things come together. We all know the vehicle is probably the next 180, but when your getting charged top dollar for parts that wear out or blow up in just a few tests it gets expensive.

If you don't compete you can prob call Wayne and judge the show. I myself will be Judging so I can revitalize the shows in my area with certified shows.

years ago people were sponsored big time now a days you get a little discount on your shit/at par of what company pays for product

so its not all free shit and does add up and does cost a pretty penny to get loud

loud is ugly and thats how it is

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived