Text kasey, him and his friend both got tahoes with beat! And.. Umm cfizzy is down for demos too he's in elk grove

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Text kasey, him and his friend both got tahoes with beat! And.. Umm cfizzy is down for demos too he's in elk grove

when you going to be up and playing red navi? My system is pulled getn a new motor and tweakn my box.:)

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

when you going to be up and playing red navi? My system is pulled getn a new motor and tweakn my box.:)

Honestly there is no eta I work 5 days a week and I pay rent restitution and 3 speeding tickets lol, but also working on the navi slowly, box is in alt is in still need ddual bracket, door panels are still out being worked on, dash is off carputer and deck still need to be put in, amp rack needs to be built since I don't have a bench seat like u!"Lucky" amps need to be wired up, battery rack under the truck, and then purches the batteries lol. So ya 2012 look out lol. And I'm studying my trucking tests so its a pain in the ass to find free time! But once that goes through,I can stop this construction none sense lol! And yes I seen your build log last night making progress I see!

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

stalker LOL jk!! but he's at work until like 1 or so. I seen him going to work this morning on my way to work!

BUILDLOG

im leaving tomorrow at like 4. :bull:

How long are you staying for?

im gonna guess around 4 maybe ....:pardon:

and lmao at rednavi talkin about stalker. but he knows when steve goes to work and what time he gets off :rofl:

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/