Sonic Electronix

Has anyone used bulletproof glass in their ride? i have a future build in mind but am stuck between a rock and a hard place. i will be doing a sick interior on a slammed 90 silverado extt. cab and the bacjk seats will be replaced with 2 18" fully loaded btls. well i dont want to hide all my work in it by tinting the windows but also dont want a theive being able to just bust a window out and get my stuff. anybody tried clear bulletproof glass as a replacement? i cant find any resources :( any help will be greatly appreciated guys

You're only plan of defense is bullet proof glass? It's an older style Chevy, and if the only way people jack shit in your area is walk and smash I guess it would work.

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

>Bullet Proof Glass

>Proof

>Bullet

>Theft

Alarm, GPS tracking device, Tint, Pull starter relay from vehicle so nobody can take off in it would be the cheapest all together then bullet proof glass. Also a manual transmission helps alot since many don't know how to drive one.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

and then they punch the lock and steal whatever they want anyways.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

seriously your whole cabin would have to be rebuilt....... and the doors on the inside would have to be widen like 8 or 9 inches...... it not worth it, the average cost to have it done is around 50k...... my dad looked into to replacing a Cadillac window that someone had bulletproofed and it was gonna cost around 8k iirc to replace a window that was already put in before.

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

seriously your whole cabin would have to be rebuilt....... and the doors on the inside would have to be widen like 8 or 9 inches...... it not worth it, the average cost to have it done is around 50k...... my dad looked into to replacing a Cadillac window that someone had bulletproofed and it was gonna cost around 8k iirc to replace a window that was already put in before.

NO ITS NOT... Not sure where you're getting your information from, but its wrong... Unless you are talking about the whole vehicle...

OP, if they want to steal your shit, they will hook up a tow truck and take that shit... plain and simple...

my dad was quoted 54k to do a WHOLE escalade and it was either 7 or 8k to replace the back windshield with 8 inch thick glass... this was bout 4 or 5 years ago, we were gonna have to take it to some place in chicago to get it done.

I'll tell you from first hand inquiries. It will take ALOT to do just the windshield, not to mention the side windows. I know a guy that does full car conversions for bulletproof/armoring.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

yea it was nuts on the inside we took off the panels to see how the hell the back hatch would hold that and it a shit ton of welded tubing holding it up i might have some pictures somewhere i can upload ill have to look!

but seriously riding in that and riding in a regular escalade feels a 1000x different lol.......also the doors are to were heavy as fuck on the inside it had a button that popped open the door lol

when the doors closed it just seemed to lock you in the car it was like having 50 sheets of second skin and listening to it shut lol