Show us your custom Pillars !!!

Those Randen Falls are nice, what speakers are those? I'm going to do mine but havent found the nerve to do it, LOL. What size are Randens?

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

yep. its like that so everything is aimed at me. there was no way to do it where they would look the same :shrug:

I planed on doing that but my ocd kicked in and said no they need to match lol

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Those Randen Falls are nice, what speakers are those? I'm going to do mine but havent found the nerve to do it, LOL. What size are Randens?

Randens are Dayton ND105-4's. They are on sale right now at Parts-express.com for 15 bucks each !!!!! Thinking about these instead of the Tang Bands but not sure yet .

Link : http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=290-212&FTR=Dayton%20Nd105-4

rwhops.jpg

i thought i had more pics of mine :shrug: but heres a couple, not close or real good pics but i tried lol

009-19.jpg

003-39.jpg

004-34.jpg

cracker do you have those time aligned?

lol nope i just went crazy building lol think it was the second or third go at them pillars. first ones had a set of 3.5"mb quarts, then re did them for soem 4" infifnitys, then got the RFs and they were bigger so redid one last time. sound good enough for me though. pretty much exactly the same each side

Cracker those pods are fuckin SICK!!!

ha thanks mang. its fun as hell to build this kind of stuff....AND i learned pretty much everything to do it on here.SMD FTW :drinks:

Archived