Sonic Electronix

Ok, I screwed up on my box and it won't fit in my trunk. Its only a couple of inches stopping it from going in. The original plan was to have subs facing the back of the car along with the port, but the only way i've found to put it is long ways with the subs facing the side of the car. My only other option is setting it in the back seat. Would it sound shitty firing to the side of the car?

Ok, I screwed up on my box and it won't fit in my trunk. Its only a couple of inches stopping it from going in. The original plan was to have subs facing the back of the car along with the port, but the only way i've found to put it is long ways with the subs facing the side of the car. My only other option is setting it in the back seat. Would it sound shitty firing to the side of the car?

Should sound better than sitting on the back seat, but why don't you try it and tell us? It's just 15 or so minutes of box moving/testing.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

I had my 12 side firing for a while, for a single sub that was the loudest way to set it up without sealing the trunk that i have found. caution though sound deadener will be needed if the subs worth a damn lol

Try removing all the trim panels around the trunk opening, and the spare tire cover, thats how we fit my buddies box in his car, and just slide the cover under the box and set the trim covers back on.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Try removing all the trim panels around the trunk opening, and the spare tire cover, thats how we fit my buddies box in his car, and just slide the cover under the box and set the trim covers back on.

I have to remove the carpet and spare tire to fit in long ways. I'm just going to keep it like that because I need my backseat lol

my 12 is side firing right now and I like the way it sounds. dual aeros firing right at the dash board haha

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

What kind of car do you have???

I had to take off my taillights to get my box to fit

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

What does it mean by sealing off the trunk? Lol

Sorry for the jack thread :pardon:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE