Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't currently have a 360 or ps3, but im all giggity about the new EA Sports Tiger Woods 2012! I will buy one of the 2 just for this game! The reason being we will actually get to play The Masters tournament on Augusta National! One of the most prestine courses ever built! Any one else excited??? :)

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

.

.

.

.

15 seconds pass

.

.

.

.

.

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Posted

i absolutely suck at any golf video game. its not even funny.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I think they are rather fun and easy! But im sure everyone has certain games that just come natural to them. Im sure if I ever played black ops I would look like a noob

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

.

.

.

.

15 seconds pass

.

.

.

.

.

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Posted

I have played TW 2011 for 360, I personally think it was a great game

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

.

.

.

.

15 seconds pass

.

.

.

.

.

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Posted

3/29/11i guess gamestop is already taking preorders for it

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

.

.

.

.

15 seconds pass

.

.

.

.

.

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Posted

Was curious if this franchise would continue after everything that happened, but it was probably already half way done when this happened. Good series though and I enjoyed playing it a few years ago, just got boring and repetitive I guess.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Preordered my copy yesterday...anyone else excited to "play" augusta national?? I dont even have a 360 and I ordered it! Haha

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

.

.

.

.

15 seconds pass

.

.

.

.

.

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

  • 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...