Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

help with wiring screen.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a litton mobilevu that is mounted in my dash but I'm trying to think of the best thing to wire it into so I don't have to turn it off and on everytime my truck is started and shut off. What would be a good thing to wire to?

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Posted

Wire it to a constant 12v source with a toggle switch so you can turn it on if the trucks on or off

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Posted

does it have an ignition 12 volt constant and ground?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

does it have an ignition 12 volt constant and ground?

Yeah that's all it has. Id do it on a toggle but that will get old quick with getting in and out all the time

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Posted

Wire it to the ignition or Remote cable :)

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

Posted

Wire it to the ignition or Remote cable :)

With everything on my remote now would I just need a relay for that? I was thinking remote but dnt want a whole bunch of stuff running off it.

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Posted

Wire it to the ignition or Remote cable :)

With everything on my remote now would I just need a relay for that? I was thinking remote but dnt want a whole bunch of stuff running off it.

If you have a remote, run it to the HU then everything else from the one on the HU

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

Posted

Wire it to the ignition or Remote cable :)

With everything on my remote now would I just need a relay for that? I was thinking remote but dnt want a whole bunch of stuff running off it.

12v Constant running through a relay controlled by the remote. a relay will draw like, 150 milliamps tops. It won't add much more strain on your remote. Or just use the ignition acc. unless you have a low current ignition, then same thing, use a relay.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3803 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...