and if i want that power

aq 3500d is 700 new

and does like 4.5k power at 1 ohm on 14.4v i think i saw

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

um you need to shop around you can get a 1500 much much much cheaper

much cheaper than 300? and brand new? where.... please list....

i can tell you 1 AP3k is 304 shipped... brand new in box...

1 AP1500 is 150 shipped.... brand new...

so unless its under or right at that price... why spend a ton more for something? you have yet to show us where its cheaper.

here, Ill challenge you with this question..

1 Saz 1500 for 300, or 1 AP3k for 300, which is going to do more power on a 12v system?

for their price, you cant compare sundown or a similar company to them, because even if the ap3k does 2500 clean watts, its still doing more than the saz and cheaper...

you cant compare mid to high quality vs low to mid quality, its retarded

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i like how you didnt even respond to anything else said. i used to have quite a lot of respect for you. now, im sort of questioning it.

dc u do know the saz 1500 is $1200 for the average joe smo to buy

and a rf is no cheaper

and if i want that power

aq 3500d is 700 new

and does like 4.5k power at 1 ohm on 14.4v i think i saw

i think ur talking about msrp price u can get a saz 3500d for around 800, so i doubt 1,200 can only get u saz1500

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

i like how you didnt even respond to anything else said. i used to have quite a lot of respect for you. now, im sort of questioning it.

why answer it will go around in a circle for hours until some one stops, the people that cheap out and run the amp with out using anything else will say it's the best thing in the world, the people that could give a fuck less how much something cost and buy what they want will say it's crap. it will never change

and I said you can get a SD 1500 for way less than 1200 you need to read closer Derrick

even woofers is under 1200

http://www.woofersetc.com/p9254/SAZ1500D--Sundown-Audio-1500W-1Channel-Monoblock-Amplifier.htm

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

All I know if you don't have a lot of funds and are willing to save for so called better amps then be my guest but if you need to bump and lil funds you buy what you can buy. If I had the money I would buy RF but I don't so HIFON and AP here I come. And in that order.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

why answer it will go around in a circle for hours until some one stops, the people that cheap out and run the amp with out using anything else will say it's the best thing in the world, the people that could give a fuck less how much something cost and buy what they want will say it's crap. it will never change

and I said you can get a SD 1500 for way less than 1200 you need to read closer Derrick

http://www.woofersetc.com/p9254/SAZ1500D--Sundown-Audio-1500W-1Channel-Monoblock-Amplifier.htm

I need to read? obviously you do.. i said they were over 300 a piece.. not 1200... but i guess since I didnt agree with you i said they were 1200 a piece....

so, going 1 AP3k vs the 500+ you just listed for the SAZ 1500, you still gain more power with the 3k and save 200 bucks.

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I need to read? obviously you do.. i said they were over 300 a piece.. not 1200... but i guess since I didnt agree with you i said they were 1200 a piece....

so, going 1 AP3k vs the 500+ you just listed for the SAZ 1500, you still gain more power with the 3k and save 200 bucks.

thanks, you just proved my fucking point about nut huggers

and where did I ever say I was responding to you with that post jack ass? obviously YOU NEED TO READ CLOSER AND READ ALL POST

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

you did say derrick... im the only derrick in this thread to my knowledge...

you still didnt answer my point...

why spend 500 on 1 1500 when i can get almost 2 3ks for that price... its stupid, even if they only do 2500w a piece thats CLEAN, they will still put out more power than 1 saz 1500.. by triple

Team DC Audio

Archived