PS3 for $40 UPDATE!

Carroot1

25 members have voted

1. 1. did u buy one?

im on the phone with customer service ready to throw a bitch fit... we'll see how this goes

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

FUCKIN BITCH ONLY GAVE ME $5 card.... WHAT THE FUCK

btw i spoke to the manager... this is :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

i emailed customer service before i ever seen this thread haha great minds think alike

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

dont feel bad guys i got the to bad so sad email. they just said ya we checked your order we cant send you a ps3 for that price hope you order from us next time.

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

i called and told pepsi that i got a 12 pack and one of the cans in it wasnt pepsi, they said well thats weird, we will send you a gift certificate for a free 12 pack, thank you for your concern and consideration for pepsi, LOL

b/s can go a long way sometimes

i know someone that writes letters to everything they buy, the manufacturers, and sometimes they get free stuff in the mail

Haha, I bought a fudgesicle for 50 cents, and wrote tge company because it said satisfaction guarantee or full refund, and I said it had hella freezer burn and bam, I got a coupon for a free box of Popsicles. Fuck yeah.

And that's shitty you only got a 5 dollar card bro.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Someone should call cheverolet headquarters. Tell them you bought a new corvette z06, and it had a Nissan 4 cylinder motor. Bam, coupon for a free car.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived