PS3 for $40 UPDATE!

Carroot1

25 members have voted

1. 1. did u buy one?

i hope this all turns out well. can amazon really force target to honor it?

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Ha true but I wouldn't wanna go through the hassle of if they cancel all those orders you have to wait for a refund and who knows how long that could take. I guess if you only got one or two it wouldn't matter, but if you spent a lot on these then your out a few hundred for possibly a few weeks. Just putting this out there but this deal would be cool. Someone call Sony HQ and see if they will honor that price.

money won't be deducted until the product is shipped according to amazon guidelines

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Ha true but I wouldn't wanna go through the hassle of if they cancel all those orders you have to wait for a refund and who knows how long that could take. I guess if you only got one or two it wouldn't matter, but if you spent a lot on these then your out a few hundred for possibly a few weeks. Just putting this out there but this deal would be cool. Someone call Sony HQ and see if they will honor that price.

money won't be deducted until the product is shipped according to amazon guidelines

^

Exactly.

I figure, I can raise enough pretend hell to get a Target or Amazon gift card or something. If not, oh well I have nothing to lose and maybe I get the kids a cool new game.

:yahoo:

2001 Yukon XL

Sitting on 35 x 12.50 x 20, XD Monsters

Headunit: Clarion DXZ785USB

Front: B&C 10NW64 10" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Rear: B&C 8NDL51 8" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Mids & Highs Amps: MB Quart DSC 4125, MB Quart DSC 480

Subs: 4 18" SSA ZCONS

Sub Amps: 4 GP3K Pro

Electrical: Iraggi 260a, 3 tejcurrent 240a, tejcurrent quad bracket

Kinetik - 6 HC2400

ssa_team.png

My Build Log

yeah, they wont charge your account until they ship it.

also, on targets website, they have free shipping with orders over 50.00

would that be a better way to go?

http://www.target.com/dp/B0009VXAM0/

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

When products are backordered though they usually go through the system and just keep you updated on when you're order is ready, though it may vary. I'm just speaking from experience when I bought something and it backordered, I was out of my money for the 3-4 weeks until they told me the product was no longer available and then proceeded to give me my credit back. I guess we'll see how this plays out tomorrow as I'm sure Sony knows already.

And here is a good thing to point out (if true) from a different website, haven't looked into it though.

Link: http://techie-buzz.com/gaming/target-amazon-playstation3-40-dollars-glitch.html

Earlier this afternoon, I literally jumped out of my seat when our own Manan tweeted that Target was selling the PS3 at $39.99. On closer inspection it looked too good to be true, however, the $39.99 PlayStation 3 might actually be real.

If you go to this page on Target, it puts the price of the "PlayStation 3 Computer Entertainment System with 60GB Hard Drive" at $39.99 as you can see from the screenshot above. I picked up the phone and called up Target to confirm whether this was true and the rep there did confirm to me that it is the actual PS3 system, however, she also told me that they were updating their system and the price was a glitch and that I should not order the unit.

Turns out that there is some problem at Target, because when you move to the checkout page, the product changes to "PlayStation 3 Move Advanced Shooter Grip (PlayStation 3)Console;". However, checking the order status page lists the item as PS3 Console.

On the other hand, Amazon is also selling the PS3 console at $39.99 (they sell it through target itself), however, when you order it through Amazon, it shows that the purchase is for the actual PS3 console.

However, there are reports that this particular PS3 is not being manufactured now and the delivery itself may take a few weeks. It is also out of stock at Amazon and Target. That said, this deal was also posted on sites like Slick Deals, so there might have been tons of orders that might have been placed.

If you did place an order, don’t expect it to go through. Target might just cancel the order for everyone. So just keep your fingers crossed."

its worth $150 to me to chance it. worst case I get my money back, best case I make a few hundred bucks. good find OP

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

i have plenty in the bank but i think i'll stick to three.

so far invested 175

if i sold for 200 a piece

thats $425 profit

not too bad.

for mr "i got 15" your looking at $875 invested and a $2,125 profit.

nice.

i feel like theres some sarcasm in there???

not all are going to sell for the price we're asking so it could be 2k, could be 3k could be 1k... either way we're making money

haha, no man, no sarcasm bro.

i was just playing with numbers, which is what i'm good at, lol

i'm all about making money :-D

but im saving up for a bike(i race) so i would hate to blow it all if the bottom of the market falls out.

but in reality, there would have to literally be hundreds of thousands sold to do that though.

so i was acually applauding you and your investment :-D

i wish i would take the balls to do so, but if i make 300-500 bucks ill be happy. no need to be greedy i guess.

hopefully all goes well and everyone gets their product.

yup!

oohh ok, sorry man it just seemed like... ahh nvm haha

but yea i think its a great investment! worst comes to worst i get it, their reslae value goes to shit. i have 3 blue ray players....

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived