Winn Posted January 17, 2011 Report Posted January 17, 2011 I installed my new sub friday and i was out of town so i couldnt post so... When i turn my bass up and the HU up. The song will skip and the bass will also skip I also took note that i use the orginal headunit... So no Aux inputs... I use a CD and it does not skip when it is turned down or even half way up but full tilt it will skip like hell... and i also took note that the song on the radio at full tilt didnt skip So could it be the sub shaking the shit out of the car and maybe shaking the dash or the CD? Idk any suggestions on this? Subs: Fi SSD 12 Amp: AP10001D 1 ohm You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Rebel4055 Posted January 17, 2011 Report Posted January 17, 2011 Cd's skip LOL! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Baydestrian Posted January 17, 2011 Report Posted January 17, 2011 well, you solved it yourself...ur bass makes CDs skip...who woulda thunk it 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
iKidwell Posted January 17, 2011 Report Posted January 17, 2011 LOL :facepalm: your flex is too much for the cd, get aux. c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Winn Posted January 17, 2011 Author Report Posted January 17, 2011 Dammit I cant get aux until I get the new HU and thats not for a while thats bullshit FAWK FLEX! In a lighter note i didnt think it could do that LOL You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Rebel4055 Posted January 17, 2011 Report Posted January 17, 2011 Yup, that's why steve has said in a few of his videos and quite of other people said " I hate using Cd's they always skip" lol. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Winn Posted January 17, 2011 Author Report Posted January 17, 2011 Yup, that's why steve has said in a few of his videos and quite of other people said " I hate using Cd's they always skip" lol. Well now i know from experience lol and i will be experiencing it the next couple of months You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
TeamHT Posted January 17, 2011 Report Posted January 17, 2011 There are some headunits made to read ahead so they don't skip. I only use ipods, but CDs have their place in the car audio world. I'm sure its not something you're concerned with though Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Baydestrian Posted January 17, 2011 Report Posted January 17, 2011 I'm only running 500rms but yeah my CDs never skip even though I get a ton of vibration in the car...I mainly use my ipod though now, cds always be gettin scratched "I dont fuck wit cds cuz they end up scratched, i turn the tv deck on and let the ipod slapp"-Jay Jonah from Keak Da Sneak's "Ask Around" 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.