Second Skin Audio

best sub that is a low end monster

The best low end monster is the box you put your sub/subs in.

Bingo bango. But some subs are more suited for a low tuned box, just how some are better in high tuned burp boxes, or in sealed boxes...

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

do you not like the havoc i have one but still havent got to hear it. box building is taking forever and my blazer is parked for winter. lowered rear wheel drive in alaska snow is a no go haha but how is the havoc in your opinon?

i love my havoc it has been my favorite sub...lows sound hella tight but i need cash more than anything thats why the havoc is in the fs section but i want a sub that has the same low end as the havoc and i hated the 15" fi q for lows it got down but it had no balls below 35 hz and my box was tuned at 32 hz 3.5 cubic ft after displacement with

I love me some misinformation. Im curious as to how many people have even built a box or used a woofer that could be considered a beast.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

this is lulz

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

do you not like the havoc i have one but still havent got to hear it. box building is taking forever and my blazer is parked for winter. lowered rear wheel drive in alaska snow is a no go haha but how is the havoc in your opinon?

i love my havoc it has been my favorite sub...lows sound hella tight but i need cash more than anything thats why the havoc is in the fs section but i want a sub that has the same low end as the havoc and i hated the 15" fi q for lows it got down but it had no balls below 35 hz and my box was tuned at 32 hz 3.5 cubic ft after displacement with

aw i got ya man, dam if shipping to alaska didnt rape me i woulda picked it up off you.

gl

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

Archived