BigPimpin91 Posted January 18, 2011 Author Report Posted January 18, 2011 4rth order wall Without wall. With exactly everything I have and it has to at least play music @ 30hz. piece of cake..... Design me a box O' Great One. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
nautical7 Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 Is there a dislike button? Nah you make good music and seem cool I guess, though I don't know you personally except that you love Toxic Hell (taco bell for you slow folks).
BigPimpin91 Posted January 18, 2011 Author Report Posted January 18, 2011 Is there a dislike button? Nah you make good music and seem cool I guess, though I don't know you personally except that you love Toxic Hell (taco bell for you slow folks). LoL at the highlighted portion. I actually work for Taco Bell, not so much Love it. Ha. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
audiofanaticz Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 Design me a box O' Great One. I already told you what you have to do. but your reply was something like "broncos are hard to get loud" lawl
BigPimpin91 Posted January 18, 2011 Author Report Posted January 18, 2011 Design me a box O' Great One. I already told you what you have to do. but your reply was something like "broncos are hard to get loud" lawl Pics or it didn't happen. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
bassHZ Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 i hate my life i hate my life i wish that his life (bigpimpin91)is my life am only seventeen and all i do is sit all day and type lol JK I liked the page
Sanitarium Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 That fucker loves destroying my truck.
BigPimpin91 Posted January 18, 2011 Author Report Posted January 18, 2011 i hate my life i hate my life i wish that his life (bigpimpin91)is my life am only seventeen and all i do is sit all day and type lol JK I liked the page Wut?... LoL Thanks. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
BigPimpin91 Posted January 18, 2011 Author Report Posted January 18, 2011 That fucker loves destroying my truck. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
bassHZ Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 i hate my life i hate my life i wish that his life (bigpimpin91)is my life am only seventeen and all i do is sit all day and type lol JK I liked the page Wut?... LoL Thanks. yeah lol its from chamillionaire listen to it hes talking about what internet thugs talk about him thru a webcam lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Y3XaMbtOgmy bad forgot to post link
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.